Old 13-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default Q*Bert

Q*Bert

Info: Gamespot

Download(s):
Uploaded by: Professor Oak

Last edited by Professor Oak; 13-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 05-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Greggory

mirrors-

single direct link 311.19 MB

2shared
Q-Bert.part1.rar 181.20 MB
Q-Bert.part2.rar 129.99 MB

badongo
Q-Bert.part1.rar 181.20 MB
Q-Bert.part2.rar 129.99 MB

QBERT.cue (71.00 B)
QBERT.bin (507.88 MB)

Last edited by Greggory; 05-04-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: more mirrors
Greggory is offline                         Send a private message to Greggory
Old 05-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Have some freshly-baked uploader cookies. I pretended I made them, all by myself

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 10-07-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Here is my backup copy since all the links are broken!

If you think I did something for you make sure you give my parents and two sisters everything like all the cash you have and all hehe

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. My humble name is Nguyen Khoa Tien#

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 05-08-2017 at 11:34 AM.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-07-2017, 01:42 AM   #5
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by arete View Post
Have some freshly-baked uploader cookies. I pretended I made them, all by myself
Wow! How nice, Iron Lady! I want too! But you know that the Abandonia cookies, although very tasty, are very perishable and last only a few days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xdgpm6pmwgm70/Q%2Bbert

If you think I did something for you make sure you give my parents and two sisters everything like all the cash you have and all hehe

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. My humble name is Nguyen Khoa Tien#
How cool. Let’s learn the alphabet?

A: Al*Bert;
C: Cat*Bert;
D: Dil*Bert, Dino*Bert (aka Bob), Dog*Bert;
E: Eg*Bert;
G: Gil*Bert;
H: Her*Bert, Hum*bert;
N: Nil*Bert;
Q: Q*Bert;
R: Rat*Bert, Ro*Bert;
U: Um*Bert;
Old 20-07-2017, 07:18 AM   #6
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up

I got my Q*bert in the mail today! Didn't even open the package. I figure I have the pirated copy so why bother. Might well keep the disc fresh for eternity hehe

I am thinking of doing the same thing to Win3.11 and keep it sealed and brand new for eternity since I already have the pirated one.

Many of you don't know that I have a bad habit of pirating. But I have this weird side of me where if I really think a game or software is really good I would go and spend the money for it!

I don't do it often however I love the packaging and all the works that goes into an official software. It takes a lot to do the work of packaging your item and everything. A lot of risks is involved.

Do you know Albert Einstein was considered crazy until death? It is true. It wasn't until he died that people recognized his contribution to society! That really sucks for most of us. F that sh*t. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 05-08-2017, 01:30 AM   #7
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Wow*Bert! Thanks for the private message, Captien Bible.

Unfortunately, today I am more a collector than a player, but I thank you for the information.

Now, I am more interested in: Food* Bert (Burp! I am hung(a)ry! ), Sleep * Bert , Jokes * Bert and Puns* Bert...
Old 05-08-2017, 01:40 AM   #8
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Wow*Bert! Thanks for the private message, Captien Bible.

Unfortunately, today I am more a collector than a player, but I thank you for the information.

Now, I am more interested in: Food* Bert (Burp! I am hung(a)ry! ), Sleep * Bert , Jokes * Bert and Puns* Bert...
No problem Myst!

I like collecting too. However I am taking it one day at a time now. Cherish the games you have. I used to have a bunch of cartridges and originals on the old computer and they all disappeared when I left. It is nice to be an original keeper instead of a copy keeper. Keep all your original discs manuals and all#

Now I am just a copy of Myst because I mysteriously do whatever? hehe
Old 06-08-2017, 06:13 AM   #9
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Speaking of Q+bert. I just gave my store bought copy to my cousin's kids. I figure they could use it more than me!