Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-01-2006, 08:26 AM   #31

Is there a guide for this PC version? I'm stuck in the 2nd level. Got a few water bucket but that's it Any help is really appriciated

Old 03-02-2006, 08:46 PM   #32
Emeraldsson

This game is great!!! I remember it in black and white colours :-). But I cannot download it... in this forum there are so many gamers writing about this game so this is perhaps only my problem. I cannot figure it out! When I click on the picture with an arrow and GET IT, I am where I beginned, so I can try it again and again...

Old 03-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #33
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Sorry, the link is broken - should be fixed soon (please check in with us later).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 27-06-2006, 08:39 PM   #34

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Samurai @ Jul 5 2005, 12:03 AM) [snapback]127570[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
There was a game I played where you played a samurai rabbit. I played it a long long time ago. I was hoping this one would be it but it's not. This is a cool game no doubt but I would really like to play the rabbit game again.
Can you help me?

[/b]
Ninja Rabits -> http://hol.abime.net/981

Old 27-06-2006, 08:41 PM   #35

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 16 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]168764[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Can't figure out what the bells are for though.... Pray tell? Oh, and are there any other controlls apart for the arrow keys and space bar?
[/b]
Press Space and it will pour water on fires and such, thus allowing you to go on. You use it in places where you're old master appears in translucent blue.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:30 AM   #36

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 27 2006, 07:41 PM) [snapback]240046[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 16 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]168764[/snapback]
Quote:
Can't figure out what the bells are for though.... Pray tell? Oh, and are there any other controlls apart for the arrow keys and space bar?
[/b]
Press Space and it will pour water on fires and such, thus allowing you to go on. You use it in places where you're old master appears in translucent blue.
[/b][/quote]

It's not space...press the "b" key

btw...how do you use the teleports?

Old 10-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #37
Guest_Ian_*

Finally finished the game. To defeat the last boss, just scroll down
You need at least 8 scrolls and the bell to summon the demon king (which is located at the checkered board). After summoning him, you need to destroy his 2 eyes and avoiding those fireball attacks as wel as appearing and disappearing in different places of the board, so be careful. After destroying his eyes, just hack him until he dies but watch out for his fireball attacks as well as the constant swarming of his minions as well.

Old 23-10-2007, 03:27 AM   #38

i cant belive xD!! i just found the game i started playin when i was 5yo!! gosh i want to play it again (and finish it eventually xD)!

Old 11-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #39
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

In my book this is a good potential wasted because of unallowably slow character movement.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello