Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-02-2006, 03:49 AM   #21
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

I pretty much loathe cheats, they just make the game boring: "Hit something, they die straight away. Something hits you, you keep walking like its a troublesome feather or something. Then you kill them. I dont get it. Wheres the fun in that" :blink: I enjoy finishing a game normally and playing it again with cheats just to see how fast i can finish it, thats fun. :bleh: And novelty cheats, like mirror maps and stuff. But if i see one more person whos memorized the weapon, health, and no police cheats on San Andreas on playstation, xbox and computer again, i reckon i might lose it. Watching my friends little brother walking around with a rocket launching and letting loose on the main street with police walking past (on San Andreas of course ) over and over again is really boring, and really pretty sickening.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 27-02-2006, 06:43 AM   #22
velik_m
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Feb 26 2006, 03:39 PM
there's a save function in DOOM 2. :whistle:
so now i have to keep save files for all levels?? :blink:

sometimes i'm in a mood for carnage and i don't feel like playing all levels just a specific one and i use a cheat - simple as that.

cheats don't always ruin game experience, sometimes they just change it. And when you played game many times, you might want a new gaming experience.
Old 27-02-2006, 07:04 AM   #23
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Once a cheater, always a cheater
Old 27-02-2006, 11:10 AM   #24
Gelfo
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by #BlakhOle#@Feb 27 2006, 04:49 AM
But if i see one more person whos memorized the weapon, health, and no police cheats on San Andreas on playstation, xbox and computer again, i reckon i might lose it. Watching my friends little brother walking around with a rocket launching and letting loose on the main street with police walking past (on San Andreas of course ) over and over again is really boring, and really pretty sickening.
worrrrd.

Most of my mates had the cheats memorised for all of the 3d GTA games, and then they bragged when they completed them a few months before me! Of course you did dude... you cheated.. The missions where you have to escape from a police chase.... what's the point if you use the 'no police' cheat? Then it just becomes a drive. Stupid. For me that was the worst example of cheating. Those people aint gamers

I'm 100% cheat free and if I do decide to cheat.. it'll be after I've finished the game. Some cheats are ok, like big head modes, the ones that don't affect the gameplay.

But yeah, people who cheat in multiplayer games are losers

Old 27-02-2006, 12:38 PM   #25
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I do cheat in single player games, but only when I keep dieing all the time in a specific point. I hate it when my character dies in single player games, you have to go through the same way again killing the same monsters or whatever. dieing makes me sad and that's not fun. But even if I cheat I ONLY use the God Mode, nothing else. I NEVER cheat in multiplayer, never. That's dirty stuff, and I hate cheaters in like CS or other online games <_<

What I do in my single player games is my job and don't concern anybody else, but when ppl cheat in multiplayer they ruin the fun of others and get banned...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 27-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #26
Tervez
Never Compromise

I only cheat in single players games, and usually when i`m either stuck or bored. Cheats really ruin the game experience, so i don`t usually save after that.

And when it comes to multiplayer cheaters.... :not_ok:
Tervez is offline                         Send a private message to Tervez
Old 27-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #27
velik_m
Game Wizzard

speaking of saves... isn't loading a saved game after you die a form of cheating? shouldn't you replay the whole game?

what about exploits - are they OK?
Old 27-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #28
SirPeter
Abandonia nerd

Indeed good point velik, everyone cheats on some way or another.
Little bit of hipocritici (spelling) from those ppl who say that cheating in single player mode is bad.

I think this whole single player cheating is just a non-discussion. Its stupid to get upset about this thing.

Getting upset with online cheating is a whole other manner becourse you play with other ppl.

Also some mods are a great enhancements to some games. That is probably seen as cheating by thses ppl to.
SirPeter is offline                         Send a private message to SirPeter
Old 27-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #29
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I don't cheat usually. When I do, it's often because I've beaten the game to hell and back without them and just want to experiment.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 27-02-2006, 07:37 PM   #30
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

I think loading in single player games is a form of cheating consider that your playing an FPS and you get killed and load up you know exactly where everyone is. You can bank a grenade of a wall arround a corner and kill someone with that knowledge without even seeing them. It made F.E.A.R. a bit
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy