Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
superjamie

Ah, Bad Blood. The hours I spent exploring this gameworld as a kid. Only now reading the walkthroughs do I realise how close I actually was to finishing it!

I still remember the box and manuals, one black and white booklet with a story and map (absolutely invaluable to gameplay), and a color comic-style pamphlet advertising the game's monsters. Luckily, they're still both available at oldgames.sk, would it be okay to upload them here as well?

Whilst she may be weak, I always found the best character was the chick with the ranged weapon. Much like the Rogue in Diablo, a weak character is fine when your enemies never get the chance to be close to you.

Probably a short and basic adventure by today's standards, Bad Blood will always have a special place with me.
superjamie is offline                         Send a private message to superjamie
Old 19-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
lwc
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwc View Post
feel free to use my walkthrough (yes, it became official! Hooray!)...

...My walkthrough contains GPS coordinates, that can be used once you find the satscan. But you still need the manual's map as sadly it's not embedded in the game. It's like the real life situation when you buy a GPS device without installing a map software - you can see where you are by coordinates, but that's it. But keep in mind that I suppose in a post nuclear world, it's more logical to find an old GPS device (that just needs a working satellite) than an updated map software (that needs a human operated business).
FYI, this site now contains a brand new version of my walkthrough.
lwc is offline                         Send a private message to lwc
Old 29-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #23
brelo
Default fallout prequel

you're just blinded (by nuclear shot ?) if you dont see that it's Fallout prequel.

the underground city. the iron confrery ! the spirit. it was so marvelous. i loved that game !

Old 01-02-2016, 01:06 AM   #24
shankao

The versions of this game from 1990 that I have seen, lack the INSTALL.EXE file that would allow you to change the config (video, sound, keyboard...).
As a workaround, I have found that the 1994 re-release of the game includes such file and can be used with this older version to generate the config. Just copy the INSTALL.EXE file from the 1994 version into the folder of the 1990 one and run it.