Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2004, 09:08 AM   #1
FreeFreddy

My dear friends, something happened that should never being happened. Natalie was driven over by a drunken car driver. Don't worry about him, he's still alive. Just not looking that good anymore.
Natalie died in a hospital 4 hours after she was brought there. She didn't ever attain consciousness again after the accident. She couldn't say farewell.
With her being gone, almost nothing remains for me anymore to do here. I can feel her calling for me. What remains for me to do is to go out into the world to try to find out the sense of the life and to learn the way of leaving the life peacefully without the need of suicide. I'll leave today evening for a journey without a return.

Before I'll leave, let me give you this three songs as a little excuse for leaving the site just in the moment where it is growing and needing help from everyone.

"Jeanny" by Falco
"Out of the Dark (Into the Light)" by Falco
"Moment of Peace" by Gregorian

I hope that by listening to this music you can understand a small part of what I'm feeling now.

Some things I would like to say to my friends here on Abandonia before I'll leave.
Puffin: Don't take the drugs. It will be almost impossible to stop once you become addicted to them. And it's very easy to become addicted to them.
And don't forget: listen to what others think of you, but keep your own opinion. Don't forget to analyze and criticize your actions all the time, though. Don't forget that no one is perfect.
And please say Kristian (I guess I still didn't get the right spelling of his name...) farewell from me.
TheVoid: You should really decide to use your drawing skills in more serious ways, you have very much talent with drawing.
Aaberg: I wish you much luck and happiness with your family. And keep a keen eye on your daughter. But be sure to still let her enough freedom once she'll be older.
Tom: Thank you for anything and for being like you are. And btw., balance doesn't suck. You can control anything. But you can be good at only one thing at one time
Stroggy: Don't be too harsch to others. The more nice you are to all, the more nice all will be to you. We're all just humans.

And also I say farewell to all others I didn't mention here. I didn't want this post to become oversized, though there still would be much I would like to say.
Please don't forget Natalie. She was the most beautiful and merry girl I ever saw so far.
Natalie

And don't forget: the death isn't the end. It's just the beginning. Don't fear it. But be good in your life, don't do anything bad that you would repent later. :bye:

Old 18-10-2004, 09:25 AM   #2
Braindead
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to Braindead Send a message via MSN to Braindead

ow man, that hurts!

my sincere condolences.
Braindead is offline                         Send a private message to Braindead
Old 18-10-2004, 10:18 AM   #3
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

:blink:

And just when we began to get to know eachother...

I thank you for your advice, I'll keep it in my heart and try to act accordingly.
Please give my condolance to Natsja and the rest of her family as well.

Natalie will be missed

I hope you will be able to find the light needed to carry on.

If you ever need to talk to someone, you'll always have me.
Old 18-10-2004, 10:38 AM   #4
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You should try and think about the postive things. Be grateful on the fact that you had the opportunity to spend time and share life experiences with this truly special girl, and remember it as the best period in your life. Such experiences will only make you stronger, and more mature. I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted you to stray from your life's path because of her, but rather make the most of it, and remember her for all time to come. I hope that one day, you will change your mind about the decisions you made.

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 18-10-2004, 10:43 AM   #5
Red Diablo
Game freak

I won't say I know you Freddy, because I don't, and I think noone can truly understand how you must feel right now.

What I can say is that to me you seem to be a very nice guy, whose helped all newcomers to this site (including me) to feel welcome in a great way.

You've made me smile many times on this board and I believe most others too.
To me the greatest thing you can give other people is happiness, and you've certainly given that to all here.

My sincere condolences.
Red Diablo is offline                         Send a private message to Red Diablo
Old 18-10-2004, 11:04 AM   #6
aaberg
Game Wizzard

Ouch, that gotta hurt. I feel very sorry for you and Natalies family. I felt a sting in my heart when I read your post.

I hope you will be able to feel hole again, and I hope that time eventually will heal your wounds.

I hope you will return sometime. We will miss you alot if you don't!

BTW, thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind.
aaberg is offline                         Send a private message to aaberg
Old 18-10-2004, 12:27 PM   #7
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Dear Freddy, I feel so sorry for your loss. Natalie was a wonderful woman, and she will live on in our hearts. She is in a better place now.

Kristinn also sends his deep condolences.

Thank you so much for your advices, I will keep them in mind.

And remember, we are all here for you.
Take care
:bye:
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 18-10-2004, 12:34 PM   #8
Data
retired

Cheerio,

I hope that you find what you are looking for and remember that you are always welcome here.

Data.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:53 PM   #9
Martin
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Martin Send a message via Yahoo to Martin

I'm really sorry for you.

Take care.
Old 18-10-2004, 03:14 PM   #10
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

As someone who has attented 5 funerals of close familymembers in the last 3 months I know what you are going through.
Keep your chin up and don't let the world get you down.

The world is a difficult and overall unfair place, I should know.
Terrible stuff happens to good people.
If you are religious you could say its God testing you.
If not then I can't offer you any solace, safe words of support.