Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
GreenBanana

Post GreenBanana - Jeff Kintz's Library of Games (Darkest Night, Elkinloor, etc.)

I've been graciously provided with Jeff Kintz's library of old DOS games that myself and others on this forum have searched for to no avail. I'm still in the process of examining each of them (and it would take me considerable more time to play through them all in their entirety), and I'm not very technologically-minded, but here's my attempt to offer them to this site for digital posterity.

These games have been Approved:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Stalker View Post
Great news! Kintz found borderworld too and sent it to me,plus an unreleased game.The full list is:

Dismal Passages
Shape Shifter
Dark Convergence I
Dark Convergence II
Dismal Passages (remake)
Borderworld
The Darkest Night
Savage Future
Vor Terra
Elkinloor
Days of the Rabbit
Blood Feast of Vampyr
Zombie Exterminator
Gateway of Evil
Project Indra
the cursed land (unreleased)
robot anarchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
I have never seen so many obscure titles in one place. Anyways, they're all [APPROVED]

I have done some searches, probably pointless, since google gives max three results per title, and those are either some lists or some random mentions of the game. Plus you probably asked permission from the author.
The games I have are: I provided links to Moby Games for those titles above mentioned there, as a swathe of information is already available. Also included were games labeled Robot, Zombie10, and ZombieGrave, but I couldn't get them to run, even with d3drm.dll.

Last edited by GreenBanana; 01-08-2015 at 07:53 PM.
GreenBanana is offline                         Send a private message to GreenBanana