Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-01-2005, 07:26 AM   #11
Tuttle
Super Freak

Send a message via AIM to Tuttle

You need to draw your gun when you get behind the bushes, before the dealer arrives. You also need to radio Laura to let her know you're in position. Once you've done both of those, you should just be able to run out (still needs a bit of timing) and capture the kid.
Tuttle is offline                         Send a private message to Tuttle
Old 22-01-2005, 05:41 PM   #12
livvyf

i am stuck in the park scene. after the arrest it just freezes. i know there may be some kind of patch.....anyone know where i can find it and how to install it?vga version thanks
livvyf is offline                         Send a private message to livvyf
Old 08-03-2005, 10:21 AM   #13
Maftík

what to say about this game? Cool, cult, legendary, perfect. And very hard and difficult. Does somebody know how much points can be achieved? The number is bigger thant the "official maximum"

Old 09-03-2005, 03:03 AM   #14
SierraFan

I wasn't sure how to walk up the final stairs for a while, but then I discovered you could walk diagonally by using the Num Pad! =)
SierraFan is offline                         Send a private message to SierraFan
Old 25-03-2005, 07:45 PM   #15
Game Phre|<
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Albertus@Jan 16 2005, 10:32 PM
I'm stuck in the Park :angry:

In the scene where a youngster buys drugs from a pusher in Berts Park, I'm not sure what to do. I've read in a walkthrough that I found on this site that after they have finished the deal I shall run out from the bushes an capture the kid. I try but mr. Bond stops in the midlle of the run and shouts 'freeze' and the kid escapes. I cannot change to another action after I have started to move (draw the gun for instance).

Can anybody help?

Albertus
k: Dude type freeze before you come out of the bushes the drug dude takes off use your radio then walk out to the kid. Laura will pick up the dealer. Hope that helped. k:
Old 22-11-2005, 06:34 AM   #16

Not my first game but I think the first one I ever completed (finally cracked the hobbit this week after 20 years!)
I played all the series and loved them up until sierra ditched Sonny and made PQ4 -I'd love to see new versions and a mmorpg would kick behind. (the latest SWAT is nice but offers little more than Doom)
Also check out Gabriel Knight. that was another awesome Sierra title.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:44 AM   #17
Agent Thingmaker

Someone back there mentioned there's more points than 'official number'. Would you know anything about it?I get incredibly f&^%d up when I finish the game again and miss two of three lil lousy points. What are the secrets?Anybody knows?
Agent Thingmaker is offline                         Send a private message to Agent Thingmaker
Old 06-12-2005, 09:52 AM   #18
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Try to phone to the Sierra online at cafe.

I cant remember the number right now...

Quote:
I have the original manual for all policequest games....Shall i scan them for you Kosta??

And you bought the collection, right?

Strange. When i bought the "Police Quest Collection", it had no manuals.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 23-12-2005, 11:11 PM   #19
Aorern

When I bought the Collector's Police Quest, the disks were labeled wrong and was missing one disk.

Old 29-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #20

Hey I need help, when ever i go into the bar to ask the guys to move the bikes they bash me, I hit f10 but my night stick wont come out, can some one help me?

Thanks