Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #81
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Oh man, medical science could benefit from these stories that's for sure

My worst pain? It was a week ago. I was in the university fox camp. There was a competition beetween the teams of newbies and I voulenteerd for the first task. I was pretty drunk (1.5 liters of wine-cola, and I don't know how much vodka). The task was to throw a sheet of paper farther then the others in its original form, so no origami or such. After the first try, the ref said we can also dive-jump with the paper
I ran up and made my dive. I reached pretty far, and landed with a CRAAAASH. I didn't realised my wallet and my mobile phone was in my trousers pocket. I badly damaged my thigh. I could barely stand up. I was rushed to the hospital, and the doctor said it's not fractured (thank God) but I suffered a bad case of muscle contusion, several bloodshots in the thigh muscles and maybe taenia tearing. X(
The next day, when the alcohol-anesthesia worn off, I experienced "Teh Pain!". My thigh was hard like rock, and I couldn't move. Just imagine the agony when you need to go the toilet wich was on the other end of the corridor. Or going down to the hall from the third floor. OUCH!

But the worst pain was, I missed the whole show. I was in bed for the rest of the camp. I missed my only university fox camp in my life. And how painful was to see how good they felt, from the pictures...

Now I'm here, almost two weeks later and the only advancement is I can walk in straight line...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 31-08-2005, 10:44 PM   #82
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I feel for "Teh Pain" that you suffered.

:w00t:

Ever just run into something on accident? I don't mean walk into it, which hurts alot. But RUN, damn it's pain!

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 01-09-2005, 08:09 AM   #83
Toxik
Game Wizzard

i cannot imagine a situation when you run into something(u meant a wall by something?)
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik