Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-05-2005, 12:22 AM   #71
N0mercy

Hi guys

I am realy a Fan of this game but i cant Download it whats the prob error message could not find on server help me pls.

THX anyway

Old 28-05-2005, 12:30 AM   #72
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You seem to be correct there. I'll PM an admin.

Hellchild, please TURN OFF CAPSLOCK. A MESSAGE ALL IN CAPS IS VERY UNPLEASANT TO READ!

Edit: The filename differed from what it was supposed to be. It's been fixed now.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 04-06-2005, 03:44 AM   #73
Mournin Coffee

No one else has really reported problems.. but for me the downloadable PDF with the manual doesn't seem to correspond with the game. I've tried for a long while to try to get the proper password from the manual's text but.. it never seems to work.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:43 AM   #74
BJ

Quote:
Originally posted by Mournin Coffee@Jun 4 2005, 03:44 AM
No one else has really reported problems.. but for me the downloadable PDF with the manual doesn't seem to correspond with the game. I've tried for a long while to try to get the proper password from the manual's text but.. it never seems to work.
Hi.. I can't get the right pasword from the manual too.. Can somebody explain to me in non computer terms what I can do?

Thanks

Old 13-06-2005, 02:21 PM   #75
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@May 3 2005, 05:53 PM
whats the differnce between game type adventurer and warrior??
Warrior just has more combat, that's all.
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 15-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #76
MechAssassin
Lurker

I've been attempting to run the game with VDSM sound. Intro plays fine, however, if I escape past it, or let it finish, the game changes to a black screen. I can hear the music playing in the background but nothing happens. Just a blank screen. Any suggestions?
MechAssassin is offline                         Send a private message to MechAssassin
Old 27-06-2005, 08:38 AM   #77
rico balboa

This game is way cool !!!!! I played it when it was released (part 4 that is) and then again 6 years later. I could'nt play it when i went to Windows XP but now, thanx to the wonderful DOS BOX I can play it a third time. I still love it § Thank you very much Abandonia. And thank you guys who still go to hell and back to play thos old Dos games, deliberatly living in the past, but making me feel less of a freak. Bye !!

Old 28-06-2005, 01:36 AM   #78
Guest_Barry

To address the intro freeze, escape freeze problem mention in the previous msg.
Please have a try running the install.exe from DOSBOX, then hit 'Y' to save setting.
This will save the sound and directory settings and generate a config file, after that the game should run as normal (atleast for me).

Just an ingame question for the experts who have completed the game, in Castleview Ellinger's Tower Lever 1, there is no way to get to the top half of the section, but it existed (use wizard eye). Anyone out there knows the way to get into that section?
I've try using Jump and Teleport with no luck.

Old 30-06-2005, 05:35 PM   #79
Negative Creep

This is one nice game... I love Might & Magic 6... but that is beside the point, can you upload the first three, the console versions aren't very good, but the PC ones are pretty cool, also Darkside Of Xeen and Clouds Of Xeen on they're own would be good as well. Thanks.

Old 01-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #80
Lonely Vazdru
Super Freak

This game (or these games ?) is a killer. More than 10 years after its release it still kicks some mean behind. Let the warrior in you get his fill. Play it !!!
:Titan:

Just a personal note : the word i used in my post was not behind, but some big brother politically correct entity changed it. That sucks, but the site is so cool I won't make a fuss about it. No hard feelings.
Lonely Vazdru is offline                         Send a private message to Lonely Vazdru