Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-03-2005, 07:40 PM   #61
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Thanks
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 04-03-2005, 02:47 AM   #62
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Congrats to Tai for winning the first contest k:

Here's my entry about the DESIRE.

Footsteps

I'm starting to visualize what I feel. I turned off my brains and allowed the soul to look around the dark vastness I found myself in. I got a clear vision of things, as the sight sharpens after a storm.
I see and feel water, as though I float in mid air. A distant memory is activated, a feeling of something I already experienced, but forgot. It's a sensation I get instinctively and only when the brains are passive enough. It takes me back to the days before my birth, when I as an embryo was floating in fluid. Yet the feeling is not quite the same.
My nostrils were tickled by the smell of sea salt, although I realize I shouldn't even breathe so deep under water. It's burning my eyes. The water is salty and it punished me for trying to open them in order to look around. I can't take it any more.
I feel your embrace and it calms me down, for I know it is time to move on and leave this place. I'm emerging from the depths, cleansed and relaxed. The muscles are to soft and without the will to move. Yet I am rising. The depths are pushing me away and I feel a breeze. You're still breathing and I feel your exhale, you feel my sweat when you inhale. I'm on the surface and I feel the warmth. There's no more water around me and I open my eyes. I'm amidst the blueness of the sea, yet you behind me, for I feel your body touching my back.
In the moist sand I see a small, almost shy footstep, as though a nymph would dance here pass and mark this heaven as her. I'm looking for her, but feel only waves, that are washing my feet, gently and arousingly tickling. I want you.
There's no more wind. I turn and see you, staring, far away in the distance. I lie beside you and embrace you to feel your skin. I place my hand on your thigh. I feel the silkiness of your skin and smell your ticklish hair. I protect your back with my being. You turn revealing your face.
I open my eyes, now washed by the rain. The rain that washes the worries away.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 04-03-2005, 04:08 AM   #63
FreeFreddy

Amazing story... *sigh*

Old 04-03-2005, 03:56 PM   #64
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Wow. Very good story. But kind of mushy.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 19-03-2005, 05:54 PM   #65
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Oh well. I'll try and keep this thread alive, but right now it doesn't look too good. So here we go with a new category - and please people - POST (if you have something).
The next category is PARANOIA!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 19-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #66
taikara
Abandonia Homie

Seb, there haven't been any votes yet. This category is still open until the end of the month. Wael has asked me to moderate if he can't manage. Vote casting will start tomorrow.
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 19-03-2005, 10:04 PM   #67
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Well becouse I have 0:01 I will vote now :w00t:
I liked Fawfulhasfury most for some time,but after I read what wrote Sebastianos I must change my opinion.He wrote about desire of elemnt that I love very much-water.So Sebastianos
Btw if next category will be paranoia I will probably enter the contest.I have full loads of it...
Just hope I dont screw it with grammar
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 20-03-2005, 01:40 AM   #68
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by taikara@Mar 19 2005, 08:56 PM
Seb, there haven't been any votes yet.
Sorry if I jumped the gun. I just saw that no further posts were made here (and I've seen too many threads fall into oblivion) and decided to remind people of this one. OK, so let's wait for the votes to come in.
Sorry again!
Old 20-03-2005, 06:12 AM   #69
taikara
Abandonia Homie

Hehe, it's okay Seb, I know you're just eager to write a new piece! :bleh:

Okay, we have three excellent entries this month to vote on. Thank you guys for contributing!! (I decided to refrain this go-round, wasn't sure it would be appropriate to enter this time as last month's winner, but watch out next time, hehe )

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury
What a Wizard Wants

There is a wizard
by name of Rincewind
He is traveling with a tourist
Ahnk-Morporks first
even Discworlds first
they don't know what tourist means
Rincewind decided "idiot"
The two are on an adventure
They don't even know where they are going
But they are on an adventure
Twoflower desires to see new worlds
And new creatures
And new peoples
And what does Rincewind want??
He just wants to stay alive!!!!!!
And maybe pick up a chili dog along the way
They travel through a forest
The sky
The mountains
And even off the edge of the world
Twoflower got his wish
Rincewind wonders if he will get his wish
Death hopes not
Quote:
Originally posted by FreeFreddy+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FreeFreddy)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Untitled

The train is moving
To unknown destination
The time is running
And leaves the fates behind

The stars are flying in the sky
They have been always there
They are not caring
For our daily fights

The fights we're leading daily
For our own place in life
Like blisters on the river
We come and go again...

Some fall back and disappear
Some shine far ahead in time
But the warmth in every heart
So hard to find to ease the life

Look the stars above the sky
No more struggle, no more fight
See tomorrow, feel today
Say goodbye to yesterday

Feel no sorrow, feel no pain
Feel the action in the air
Just reaction, no more care
You and me, together free[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Sebatianos

Footsteps

I'm starting to visualize what I feel. I turned off my brains and allowed the soul to look around the dark vastness I found myself in. I got a clear vision of things, as the sight sharpens after a storm.
I see and feel water, as though I float in mid air. A distant memory is activated, a feeling of something I already experienced, but forgot. It's a sensation I get instinctively and only when the brains are passive enough. It takes me back to the days before my birth, when I as an embryo was floating in fluid. Yet the feeling is not quite the same.
My nostrils were tickled by the smell of sea salt, although I realize I shouldn't even breathe so deep under water. It's burning my eyes. The water is salty and it punished me for trying to open them in order to look around. I can't take it any more.
I feel your embrace and it calms me down, for I know it is time to move on and leave this place. I'm emerging from the depths, cleansed and relaxed. The muscles are to soft and without the will to move. Yet I am rising. The depths are pushing me away and I feel a breeze. You're still breathing and I feel your exhale, you feel my sweat when you inhale. I'm on the surface and I feel the warmth. There's no more water around me and I open my eyes. I'm amidst the blueness of the sea, yet you behind me, for I feel your body touching my back.
In the moist sand I see a small, almost shy footstep, as though a nymph would dance here pass and mark this heaven as her. I'm looking for her, but feel only waves, that are washing my feet, gently and arousingly tickling. I want you.
There's no more wind. I turn and see you, staring, far away in the distance. I lie beside you and embrace you to feel your skin. I place my hand on your thigh. I feel the silkiness of your skin and smell your ticklish hair. I protect your back with my being. You turn revealing your face.
I open my eyes, now washed by the rain. The rain that washes the worries away.
[/quote]

EVERYBODY, PLEASE VOTE. YOU HAVE TIL THE END OF THE MONTH!!

Current vote count:

Sebatianos: 1
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 20-03-2005, 12:42 PM   #70
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I vote for Seb...

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean