Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #31
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Seb is right, Playbahnosh. You can't force her, even if she loves you. Everything you can do now is wait, focus on the good sides of life, hang out with friends, have fun, and maybe later you can talk to her about this. You said yourself she wasn't entirely happy about chosing her bf over you. Well, just give her some time. You both need to get your minds of this. And maybe, in half a year, call her or something and just talk, no pressure. Maybe you'll both feel better in some time. The only thing we can do about this is give advice and support you, but on your own time, you must do without other people. And don't be ashamed of talking to us about this, some guys you barely know, because all of us who have been through a fairly similar situation know how painful this can be. So just take your time to calm down and do something you've always liked to do. We can only wish you good luck in your further life - may you find the good things in life - they're everywhere. Cheer up! k:
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 01-02-2006, 05:16 PM   #32
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I understand this Seb. She was talking about just this. I know she only has one or two years left until she graduates, but that doesn't mean that love must be swept aside because of this. I don't know how long she has this bf of her's, but I remember hearing only half year. She herself said she is and easy-come-easy-go kinda girl and she just can't stop. It's in her blood as she said.:/ She said she had 7 temptations since she has Peter(calling him on his name). I'm the 7th actually. Anyway, I really don't think a relationship is going good if you already had 7 temptations, now does it?:/ Maybe it's just me but if I tempted to go off with another person when I still have one, that somebody is just not right. But that's just me. And if I'm correct about that half-year, this is not a settled in relationship. Yes, maybe she spends a lot of time at Peter's (mostly nights), and she is in good with his parents and stuff, but still, half-year is not that much and she were already tempted to leave him not once.

EDIT: Maybe it would be better for me to wait, as you say. But the thing is, she is on the same university as I am, and in the same dorm, only 2 doors away. It's unavoidable for us to meet, almost daily. And I just can't walk past her like nothing had happened and I don't feel a thing towards her, I just can't. Even if I don't mention this thing to her for a long time and we act like friends, both of us knows what's up...
I fear only one thing, that she will fully move to Peter's to avoid me(and future "temptations"), she spends most of her free time there anyway...

One thing is for sure, I just don't want to remain as one of the temptations on her list and swept under the carpet like she did with the last 6. I just can't take that embarassement, to be dumped like a trashcan on the landfill, and be forgotten. I just can't experience that again...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 01-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #33
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Oi, this may actually be more serious. She may be a temptress. If you are number 7, who's to say there will be no number 8? I'm sorry to tell you this my friend, but even if she leaves Peter and starts a relationship with you - will she stay with you, or will she just have you for a while and then break your heart (if she really is an easy-come-easy-go girl). Can you really hope for something stable with her then? I know this may sound harsh, but I think it's better you hear it now, then when it's too late. The pain of being with her (and she cheating on you) and then loosing her altogether would be much worse. Are you sure she is worth risiking having such a relationship?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 01-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

She told me she is tired of break-ups. And she tried to scrub me with she is not a kind girl, and she is temptress, and nobody could hold her for very long. I just think I can hold her, if I was capable of holding Anikó who doesn't wanted to be with me in the beginning at all, quite the contrary... I say, a second in heaven worth more then an ethernity in hell... If she decides to go in the end, and I did EVERYTHING to hold her, I just book it as a failure and cry, but if I never try I'll never know, this is what I said to her too, she doesn't know what she would miss if she don't try...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 01-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #35
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Then tell that to her, not to us
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-02-2006, 06:44 PM   #36
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

I told it to her actually.

You know what the funny thing is? We are excangeing PMs in Vodafone Messanger even as we speak. She still acts like she has a feel for me, even if she doesn't say it, but those subtle details are hard to miss for me. She is too kind to be wanting to leave me behind, if she would really want that, she won't send me nothing at all, but she does actually...

Old 01-02-2006, 06:52 PM   #37
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well, you know her best (in fact none of us even know who she is, so...), but I just want to warn you about something else.

Are you sure she's sending you subtle hints, or is she just acting the wa she is and you see some hints, because you wanna see them? Answer that for yourself.

I'll just repeat to what I said in the PM:
Let your heart decide what to do and your brain how to do it. Good luck! k:
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 01-02-2006, 07:32 PM   #38
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

True. Maybe I really wanna see them. But once on Thursday she said I have the eyes of a dragon. A wise and truthful, wonderful beast, as I know (she is into the fantasy theme herself, she just won a prise with one of the Skavens she made). I sent her some lyrics to subtly push her, but not too obviusly. Now here's a transscript from our chat tonight(I translated it for easy understanding):

Playbahnosh (18:02): Distance is covering your way/Tears your memory/All this beauty is killing me

Oh, do you care,
I still feel for you
Oh, so aware,
What should be lost is ther

Playbahnosh (18:03): Safely away from the world
In a dream, timeless domain
A child, dreamy eyed,
Mother's mirror, father's pride

Playbahnosh (18:03): I wish I could come back to you
Once again feel the rain
Falling inside me
Cleaning all that I've become

Gabi (18:58): these lyrics are cool. btw I got the TXTs you sent me B). I'm finally home now... B)

Playbahnosh (19:30): Good for you, you can unwind, I'll have an exam on Friday. We could talk really . Especially now when you left before I got back to dorm...

Gabi (19:46): sure, we could talk. You will unwind after Friday. BTW are you learning?

Playbahnosh (19:52): Learning, heh, my mind is storming, but about you not the exam...

Playbahnosh (20:21): "You told I had the eyes of a wolf
Search them and find the beauty of the beast(nightwish)" Call me when you like...

Gabi (20:40): Not wolf,dragon

So this is it until now. Is it just me? well maybe... But I'm partial in this matter...

Old 01-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #39
gufu1992
Inscrutable annoying boss

Send a message via MSN to gufu1992

Cheer up love :wub: sucks :not_ok:
You got life yeah! Why die then? :crazy:
relax and drink something
Old 01-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #40
kajjj
Game freak

love is only a chemical reaction...so they say
anyway, I can't coun't how many times I was unlucky with locating feelings