Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-10-2006, 04:01 PM   #351
help

i can't save my game, is it possible to save my game anyway?

Old 10-10-2006, 06:28 PM   #352
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(help @ Oct 10 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]260481[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i can't save my game, is it possible to save my game anyway?
[/b]
Should be possible! Can you describe in more detail what happens when you try to save?
Also, I seem to remember that you couldn't save when the game was paused, or that you could only save when it was paused, so try both...
Old 18-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #353

i just downloaded this game cause i really like to play it, but aint bigger scientist and not very good with english.....but the damn piece of electronics tells me that there is a problem with accessing the cd, wtf should i do

Old 18-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #354
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Read the previous posts in this thread.
This problem has been discussed, revived and discussed to death twenty times over.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-10-2006, 07:09 PM   #355
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
i just downloaded this game cause i really like to play it, but aint bigger scientist and not very good with english.....but the damn piece of electronics tells me that there is a problem with accessing the cd, wtf should i do[/b]
Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect... <_<
Old 07-11-2006, 04:59 AM   #356
Guest_tom_*

[font=Comic Sans Ms]this game is great. so additctive. just show games dont have to be super high graphics to be awesome :brain:

Old 19-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #357
Guest101

If you enjoyed this or TT, you should check out -

www.simutrans.com

- a free version that's under constant development - so if you're Japanese you can play with Japanese trains, if USA with US trucks, if Belgian with Belgian horse-drawn carts in 1860 etc... And if someone hasn't drawn the vehicles, you can do your own and post them for others to try. Endless variety - and the programmers are incredibly active so if you find a bug, post it and they'll get right on it. Runs on Win, Mac, Linux BEOS... And if you're not techie, use the Win version and use the installer.

Old 04-12-2006, 06:30 PM   #358
Efram

I havent read through all the posts so im sorry if this has come up before..

I running MS Vista RC2, I use compabilety mode XP SP2. but the game crashes before I can get it to start. either its the gameRX or whtever the file name was.. or its some dll file..

anyone got this running on Vista?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:13 PM   #359
Guest_Taawus_*

Whee....i was expanding business like always,replacing trains etc...and WHAM a ufo landed!Well i looked at it (heey....that looks like a UFO battleship...)then i saw a quite familiar craft flying over it...and WHAM! Some of my precius railroads went to railroad heaven... Now i wonder,should i prepare for an alien invasion and start raising land and buying fighters (LOL)

Old 09-12-2006, 09:37 AM   #360
Patrunjelu
Abandonia nerd

great game tough pretty difficult for beginners :P