Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #341

hello

would someone please tell how to change my dos-box from windowed mode to fullscreen

i'm playing at the moment in a tiny window on my huge monitor and it's hard to see the details...

i have the latest dos box version and use windows XP home edition...

i just installed dos box and mounted the game... it works perfect... i have sound and everything... it only lags at one moment when i upgrade for the first time the rooms, after that it's perfect

so.. how to change to fullscreen??

thanks for the reply

Old 27-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #342
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

To toggle between full screen and window mode, press Alt + Enter
Old 27-07-2007, 01:30 PM   #343

now how stupid am i not to notice it????? :/

it works

thanks for the fast reply

Old 27-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #344

Well I'm able to play the game on my laptop. It's weird, because in the other, I did the same thing and didn't work. Anyway, thanks for help!

Old 30-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #345

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoverowski @ Jul 19 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]300222[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Its0nlyFuN @ Jul 17 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]299927[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoverowski @ Jul 17 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]299891[/snapback]
Quote:
MISSION PROBLEM:

I`ve been playing for a while and I`ve been given a task to build 4 MOCK TUDOR houses on one estate with a greenhouse and trees. The problem is I can build only 3 mock tudor houses. I`ve tried to solve this problem by capturing my enemy`s tudor house with sorroundig buildings (to destroy them) and build my 3 tudor houses. The problem is that computer makes so small gardens in all his tudor houses that I CANT put a geenhouse in it.

Anyone help?
[/b]

Mhm... can't you just destroy the computers mock tudor houses? I mean just take over his "mock Tudor" houses and then destroy them. Now you should be able to build more than 3 because there is a maximum number of houses that can be build of one type!
greetz Its0nlyFun
[/b][/quote]

That did the trick. Thanks!
[/b][/quote]

And the next mission??? The 5 houses of 3 plants???

I don't know the solution.

What is necessary to do?? Complements??

Old 03-08-2007, 02:00 PM   #346
Mattias

Hi!

I've downloaded the .iso version of this game, and got it working when i replaced the existing game.exe with the one from Abandonia-version. I run the game trough VDM Sound with the NOFLB.com / Game.exe .bat file. It seems to work great except for the lack of sound :S. When i run setsound in regular windows mode it works perfect and is able to play the test sounds etc. But when i run setsound through VDM there's no sound att all.
What am i doing wrong?

Old 19-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #347

I've attempted the advice given in page 3 of this thread but am unable to get rid of the lag.

Old 19-08-2007, 09:02 PM   #348
kbutcher5

This was one of my favorites as a young one, i longed for this game, but only got it a few years after it was released, still awesome game though
kbutcher5 is offline                         Send a private message to kbutcher5
Old 26-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #349

It is a great game, but these is a bug in this archive. When I finish first level by earning 1000000 dollars the game crashes and I get the message like this: "Couldnt find a video file..." Please, help me solving this problem.

Old 27-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #350
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Turn off the videos... this has been discussed a dozen times already, dammit!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman