Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #231

OK please excuse me for being unable to read EVERYTHING in here trying to find my answer before posting (due to the huge amount of information + the risk of reading spoilers)...

anyway, perhaps you can help me with my little problem which seems to be not so little cause no1 is answering me for it! (

In the game, after vising the oracle, I step out of the cave, only to enter another close cave on the right (no other option), then after passing some weird monsters and bolders I stumble upon two gray (extremely annoying I must add) bolders that block my way just before the save and apperently the exit...

I can't pass them no matter what I do!!! I tried jumping above them, pushing them, smashing them with my mace or magic...NADA!

please help this is silly and I really want to continue playing :<

Old 20-06-2006, 12:33 PM   #232
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Maybe you need to go back somwhere?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 20-06-2006, 12:38 PM   #233
Mor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jun 20 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]238113[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Maybe you need to go back somwhere?
[/b]
There is no way going back..once you visit the Oracle the way back is blocked to you...
besides..what will I have to do in the way behind me? I've done everything..damn :wallbash:

Old 20-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #234
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Check Gamefaqs.com, they have a few walkthroughs. Might give you the answer.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 20-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #235

Thanks but I think i've been over all those walkthroughs and none of them even mentions these two annoying bolders... so I turned here hoping there's some pro player that remembers this part and will have a clue on how to get pass it

Old 20-06-2006, 06:37 PM   #236

ahhh nobody helps me?! how can I get through those bolders?! I've been to all the caves and all I find the has some kind of significance is that spell to mezmerize humans even through walls so I can feed on them..
but that still doesn't heeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppp

Old 20-06-2006, 10:21 PM   #237

yay!!! I did it on my own!

It seems your advice was correct after all! I went WAY back and took many bonuses I couldn't get to when I was weaker on the way...additionally I stumbled upon a blood cave which gives me more strength..it seems I have missed this cave the first time.. so I didn't have the strength to push those bolders...!!

and I thought those caves are just bonuses...didn't think it could make you stuck in the game like this.

Old 21-06-2006, 10:36 AM   #238
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Maybe it's because I'm used to Metroid and Castleroid game types, where this is a typical part of the game (ie places which you will access much later in game after you first see them, neccesary abilities hidden in one way or another etc).

-- Reed Richards
Old 30-06-2006, 03:23 AM   #239
HellHound

Hi, all.
I've got a lil' trouble - I've got Incapacity spell in Nosgoth caves and moved to another cave. There is 2 kind of rocks - brown (I can replace them with Kain) and black (I can't move them).
Near the exit of this first cave there are two black rocks, blocking the passage. I can't move through them...
Mist form is actually somewhere out of this Nosgoth Caves and I didn't get it anyway.
PS Sorry for my bad English

Old 30-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #240

ok the problem is you have to find a cave witch gives you strenght and then you can move those rocks. When you enter that cave you hear a woman voice and you can only drink from it only once