Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-03-2005, 08:34 PM   #201
The Levitating Nun
Game Wizzard

This game is so great, good fun and someone just randomly gave me loads of food and drink, unbelievable you don't see this generousity in any other games.
The Levitating Nun is offline                         Send a private message to The Levitating Nun
Old 23-03-2005, 08:41 PM   #202
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by The Levitating Nun@Mar 23 2005, 09:34 PM
This game is so great, good fun and someone just randomly gave me loads of food and drink, unbelievable you don't see this generousity in any other games.
That is one of the things that keeps me playing the game. Let me tell you that there is only one thing better than being given items and that's giving them out, it's the reactions that are the fun part, I've had one person wanting to marry me and another orgasmed unexpectedly.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 23-03-2005, 08:46 PM   #203
The Levitating Nun
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell+Mar 23 2005, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R Havell @ Mar 23 2005, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Levitating Nun@Mar 23 2005, 09:34 PM
That is one of the things that keeps me playing the game. Let me tell you that there is only one thing better than being given items and that's giving them out, it's the reactions that are the fun part, I've had one person wanting to marry me and another orgasmed unexpectedly. [/b][/quote]
Wow, what did you give them? I'm intrigued now...
The Levitating Nun is offline                         Send a private message to The Levitating Nun
Old 23-03-2005, 08:50 PM   #204
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

I can't remember the marrying one but I gave the orgasming one a leprechaun hatching as she was polite and was saying about how hard it was to find one. I only give out things if that person is specifically looking for one, can spell, is polite and has trying to get that item for a while themselves. Beggars get nothing.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 23-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #205
The Levitating Nun
Game Wizzard

A good philosphy, at the moment all i can give is advice and that's good too, can't wait til I can get my store set up
Old 24-03-2005, 03:19 AM   #206
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Giving is great, someone just gave me 250k of meat out of nowhere a couple weeks ago and I gave 10k out to about 15 different people, it was a great time.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 24-03-2005, 03:36 AM   #207
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well there is this thing called Ascension but I'm not sure when you are able to do it. But when you do it you can change your class go back to level one but you can bring one skill to the new class with you. I'm not exactly sure what happens to your items though, so Eagle when the time comes you could probably ascend and become a Turtle Tamer.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 24-03-2005, 04:18 AM   #208
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok I just found out Ascension isn't possible to anyone yet, it is still being tested, but it's rumoured it will be avaible soon. This is the best explanation I have seen of it so far.
Old 24-03-2005, 10:35 AM   #209
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 24 2005, 05:19 AM
Giving is great, someone just gave me 250k of meat out of nowhere a couple weeks ago and I gave 10k out to about 15 different people, it was a great time.
:blink:
And I just wondered from where you get 50k to open a new shop....
Or your rocket increasing of stats....
I dont want to be beggar,but cant you found few thousand meat for your pal Lizard? :whistle:
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 24-03-2005, 12:21 PM   #210
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sure why not.