Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-05-2005, 06:12 AM   #141
Iwannaplaythisgame

how do i download it theres no button to hit or anything =/ im so confused, sorry about the newbieness. :blink: :blink:

Old 22-05-2005, 06:15 AM   #142
tuapuk

u can try here:
http://www.abandonia.com/genre.php?genre=action&page=0
tuapuk is offline                         Send a private message to tuapuk
Old 22-05-2005, 09:52 AM   #143
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

The game is no longer for download as it is ESA protected.
ALL Origin games have been removed from the site.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #144
blastradius14

I own the CD of no Remorse, but the inner plastic thing got a huge crack in it somehow and most of the CD doesn't work anymore. If I can pull the flic files off for anybody, I would enjoy that if they could email me either the download rar of no Remorse or no Regret (or both) at isaacroberts316@hotmail.com. I loved the game so much I used to completly gut a suckier computer and rebuild it until I could play it. Then I would partition the hard drive and copy the cd to drive D or something. For some reason, the Dos that comes with Win98 can't read CDs. So I get around that....

I'm would love to be able to play the gun-toting, mindless slaughter once again.

Old 10-06-2005, 02:39 PM   #145
blastradius14

Quote:
Originally posted by blastradius14@Jun 10 2005, 02:33 PM
I own the CD of no Remorse, but the inner plastic thing got a huge crack in it somehow and most of the CD doesn't work anymore. If I can pull the flic files off for anybody, I would enjoy that if they could email me either the download rar of no Remorse or no Regret (or both) at isaacroberts316@hotmail.com. I loved the game so much I used to completly gut a suckier computer and rebuild it until I could play it. Then I would partition the hard drive and copy the cd to drive D or something. For some reason, the Dos that comes with Win98 can't read CDs. So I get around that....

I'm would love to be able to play the gun-toting, mindless slaughter once again.
Gee... horrible last line there. Anyway, post the much smaller file with no music and sound effects if thats at all possible. Besides, that would take forever to post something that is full size.

Old 10-06-2005, 02:44 PM   #146
Yobor
Hero Gamer

No, you guys, I think that sending the movie files only to other people might be ok, but we can't distribute the actual game anymore. It makes me sad. I seriously cried the day this game came off Abandonia.
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Old 10-06-2005, 07:49 PM   #147
blastradius14

Gee. So because I found this site too late I can't be like you? Who downloaded it before? Origin has been a dead company for years, this site only put that restriction on it recently. (relatively) So what makes people getting it from friends any different, especially if they downloaded it? You people make me sad.

Old 10-06-2005, 08:24 PM   #148
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by blastradius14@Jun 10 2005, 07:49 PM
Origin has been a dead company for years, this site only put that restriction on it recently. (relatively) So what makes people getting it from friends any different, especially if they downloaded it? You people make me sad.*
I think you're missing the point here. It's completely irrelevant whether or not Origin went out of business ages ago. It was bought by Electronic Arts, and EA is an ESA member, so you're not allowed to host their games without ESA's permission. Abandonia had that permission until a couple of months ago, when ESA decided to withdraw it. If "people" get the game from "friends", that's none of Abandonia's business, really, as long as they don't do it here. But it would be illegal to put up the games for download without permission. So yes, I'm afraid you were just too late.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 10-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #149
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Apparently I am also unable to recover Fixed.flx from the Static folder. If anyone is kind enough to send this to me, I will certainly try to be as helpful as possible.

Already I have made a rar of FLICS for uploading, though I could break it down if necessary. But before I can make a SOUND rar I need sound.flx.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 11-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #150
tuapuk

yep iy's been years since i las played it.. still trying to get my copy to work in winxp.
no luck yet..
tuapuk is offline                         Send a private message to tuapuk