Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-02-2006, 07:17 PM   #111
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

You mean she put herself in a pencil-sharpener?
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 06-02-2006, 08:44 PM   #112
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

speaking of suicide a kid that went to my school killed himself about 1 or 2 months ago he was about 14... so young... I wasnt a freind of his but it is quite sad that i see people with normal lives kill themself all over a little thing (witch i dont know if i should post here) while other people are in the crappyest situation ever, like people in iraq.
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 07-02-2006, 06:47 AM   #113
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

(yes people she got pissed off, jeez you MUST spot little grammar mistakes do you <_< )

Nothing changed, she is still unsure. I'm getting impatient and uneasy. When will this end?

(btw, me and my friends went to have a party last night. It was great until I gone to ask for a song from the DJ there. After about halfnhour begging I got my song, but when I got back to get my friends to listen to it, they were all gone. They left me alone there... so much for having friends <_< I've failed.... Everybody leaves me )

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 07-02-2006, 07:53 AM   #114
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 7 2006, 07:47 AM
Nothing changed, she is still unsure. I'm getting impatient and uneasy. When will this end?
Told you to force her to make a decision soon by pretending to leave her otherwise. Now she'll remain unsure forever. No offense, but maybe others who posted here are also right and you should keep her 6 cheatings in mind. After a first time of blindness and rosy high feelings always comes a time when you begin to wake up and discover more and more details about who you love. That's when you realise if either you're sure you want to stay with her or if she's just another wrong one and has some or many things that push you off her...
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 07-02-2006, 08:12 AM   #115
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 7 2006, 08:47 AM
Not before she does not NEED to put an end to it. And if she's forced to do it, you're likely to get the short end of the stick.
- You're "the other guy"
- You know about "her ways" (cheating on her bf etc.)... she could see that as a possible "threat" towarfs a relationship betwen the two of you, simply because she has to assume that YOU will find out easier should this kinda thing happen in your relationship as well.
- She knows she can pull that kinda sh*t of with her now-bf. She doesn't know what would happen if she did it to you. Why risk something that "works" (even if it's in a twisted way) for something that might not? That's what the "Bird"-thing meant.
- Often women have difficulties to have a relationship with someone who "knows too much" about them, because they fear to lose liberties because of that. In most cases, their best friends know them better than their boyfriends ever will. You might have crossed that "line of knowledge" already in her case (which does of course NOT mean that you can't be her "playmate" from time to time if you keep upt hat kind of "friendship" you have now...).

For all I know and what you told as about the situation, the odds are totally against you, sorry to say. I think the point has come where you should consider telling her to go and f*ck herself to keep at least a LITTLE self-respect. But I also know that this is SO much easier said than done...
And if you do, it will make you feel bad. REALLY bad. But I think not as bad as you will feel when she finally drops you after much back and forth. And if she REALLY has strong feelings for you, it might even help her to realize. But don't count on that.

And I was REALLY unsure wether that was just a typo or maybe an expression that could mean the total opposite of what I thought, so I wanted to be sure bfore replying to that specifically k:
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 07-02-2006, 08:32 AM   #116
Scatty
Treasure hunter

I agree to what Chuck the Plant wrote. And I think she doesn't really love you, Play, otherwise she would already have decided for you which she didn't. If you accept a good-meant advise, do what Chuck wrote above - leave her. Sorry, mate.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 07-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #117
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

I just can't believe this is happening again It seemed so real, so perfect... that would've been my happiest thing to come true... I can't believe it this is happening... oh Lord, this is a curse... I'll never be happy again... she game me happiness Now this is the End Of All Hope . I should have know that Angels Fall First and my time is never to come... I can't bear this feeling...

Nishtwish - Angels Fall First

An angelface smiles to me
Under a headline of tragedy
That smile used to give me warmth
Farewell - no words to say
beside the cross on your grave
and those forever burning candles

Needed elsewhere
to remind us of the shortness of our time
Tears laid for them
Tears of love, tears of fear
Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows
Oh, Lord why
the angels fall first

Not relieved by thougts of Shangri-La
Nor enlightened by lessons of Christ
I'll never understand the meaning of the right
Ignorance lead me into the light

[Repeat chorus]

Sing me a song
of your beauty
of your kingdom
Let the melodies of your harps
caress those whom we still need

Yesterday we shook hands
My friend
Today a moonbeam lightens my path
My guardian

Nightwish - End Of All Hope

It is the end of all hope
To lose the child, the faith
To end all the innocence
To be someone like me
This is the birth of all hope
To have what I once had
This life unforgiven
It will end with a birth

No will to wake for this morn
To see another black rose born
Deathbed is slowly covered with snow

Angels, they fell first but I'm still here
Alone as they are drawing near
In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung

Wounded is the deer that leaps highest
And my wound it cuts so deep
Turn off the light and let me pull the plug

Mandylion without a face
Deathwish without a prayer
End of hope
End of love
End of time
The rest is silence

I have lost everything... my hope, my love... all is lost... I still love her, oh God I still do, why?.......why?....

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 07-02-2006, 09:34 AM   #118
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 7 2006, 11:27 AM
I'll never be happy again...
Don't worry, you will. k:
Old 07-02-2006, 09:57 AM   #119
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

the worst thing is that you are right... I'm the "other guy".... I'm a nobody with a capital N... she probably wanted to use me like that others did... but I still feel she pulls to me with true love but her nature is holding her back someway. I think I will speak to her today and end this matter once and for all, fo good or ill, it doesnt matter now.... I will never be happy now... I lost all hope in love and I don't want to feel it again because it only causes sorrow and not happiness as advertized.... I'm the biggest fool on earth to believe that true love does exist... Gabi only wants Peters money and to live somewhere, she feels safe there knowing that Peter has money, has somwhere to live and so on... no matter that he does not seem to love her too much.... Gabi loves me no matter how she denies it, I think she can feel it too, but she choses the economic benefit rather than the greatest thing on earth... love...

I..I...jeeez...I'm outta words now...I just want to die already... drop dead here and now... no more pain for me.... but I think that won't happen and I'm not that suicidal type... sh!t, I should be....

Old 07-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #120
Maikel
Abandonia Homie

My girlfriend dumped my right before I started at my graduation project and we where 5 years together. 2 weeks later, she got together with a friend of me which was living across my street.

believe it or not, we got back together later on, and even worse, it's better now then before.

Love can suck bigtime, and the five months we where seperated weren't even bad for me, I had the time of my life. But I do not regret being back together again.

The guy is NOT a friend of me anymore though :whistle:
Maikel is offline                         Send a private message to Maikel