Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #101
Sameeralord
Game freak

Hey I'm going to post the 100 post to this topic?
Can anyone tell me what happens in the last star wars movie haven't seen it. I mean the 6 th one Jedai returns.
Regards,
Sameeralord
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 25-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #102
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord@May 25 2005, 03:12 PM
Hey I'm going to post the 100 post to this topic?
Can anyone tell me what happens in the last star wars movie haven't seen it. I mean the 6 th one Jedai returns.
Regards,
Sameeralord
Wouldn't you rather see it for yourself? It can be rented at almost every video rental store.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 25-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #103
Sameeralord
Game freak

Many people people have told me that this one dies and this one dies blah blah blah. So eventhough I watch the movie I would know some bits. I'm not really into star wars. I have watched the 2nd one 3rd one. I just want to know what happens in the end. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Every person has told me the same thing that Darth Vada dies. I want to know what else happens.
Regards,
Sameeralord
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 25-05-2005, 02:58 PM   #104
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord@May 25 2005, 02:34 PM
Many people people have told me that this one dies and this one dies blah blah blah. So eventhough I watch the movie I would know some bits. I'm not really into star wars. I have watched the 2nd one 3rd one. I just want to know what happens in the end. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Every person has told me the same thing that Darth Vada dies. I want to know what else happens.
Regards,
Sameeralord
OK, if you really want to know I'll tell you, but i'll try to spoiler all the movie, because maybe you could see it in the future

***SPOILER ALERT****
In the first part of the movie, Luke rescues Han Solo with his friends from Tatooine, exactly from the lair of Jabba the Hut. Then Luke wants to return in Dagobah to finish his training with Yoda, but he can't because the jedi master dies soon after he has come. Before diing, Yoda reveals to Luke that his father is really Darth Vader.

Now Luke returns to the rebel ships, when they're planning an attack to the new Death Star that the Empire is building. The mission starts and a small group (with Luke, Leila, Han and the two droids) goes to the Endor moon because the shield generator which protects the Deat Star must be destroyed. It'll be done with the help of lots of native little creatures (i can't remeber the name ). Luke surrenders to the Empire soldiers because he wants to meet his father. Darth Vader take Luke to the Emperor, which tries to lead the young Skywalker to the dark side of the Force. Meanwhile, there's a space battle (IMHO the best space battle of all the three movies) between the rebel forces and the empire forces (i don't want to spoiler on this, because it's too great and must be seen). Luke tries to kill the emperor, but his father stops him and they start fighting with laser swords. After a bit, Luke is hidden and Darth Vader is searching him. He says that if Luke doesn't pass to the darkside, maybe her sister will (I don't say who's his sister ). Luke, hearing this, is furios and he start hitting his father, which becomes wounded and lose a hand. The emperor now says that Luke must take the place of his father, but he doesn't want, so the enemy starts to wound him with electroshocks. Darth Vader, to defend his son, takes the emperor and launch him down in the deepness of the Death Star. Luke and the father run, but Darth Vader is near the death and now Luke looks at his father in his real face for the first time in his life.
----
Ok, this is a summary of what happens in the movie, but i think you should see it, because i thik it's one of the best in the entire series.
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90
Old 25-05-2005, 04:15 PM   #105
EZEMARO

There's no doubt that 0-B-1-Kenobi was better than Anakin, because he could kill him in that magma planet. Darth Sidius is not as good as i thought, Yoda was much more better than him.
EZEMARO is offline                         Send a private message to EZEMARO
Old 25-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #106
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by EZEMARO@May 25 2005, 05:15 PM
Darth Sidius is not as good as i thought, Yoda was much more better than him.
I think Darth Sidious was never meant to be a good fighter, but a brilliant schemer and strategist. Darth Sidious always needed a pupil to do the fighting for him (Darth Maul, Anakin)
Old 25-05-2005, 07:48 PM   #107
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Yeah that makes sense I think so too, considering all that he did plan and such.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 25-05-2005, 10:10 PM   #108
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

this isn't in the movies so much, so in case anyone was interested (I read some of the stuff too)

The Emperor learned how to transfer his power into a cloned body, and you don't see it in the movies but they did it in the book sequels. So he has a talent at being hard to keep permantly dead. Until Luke decided to chop open the cloning vats that is.

He relys on his lighting alot more than his light saber because its harder for an experianced Jedi to defend against that, but he also is good with a lightsaber when he was younger, but her relies on his other gifts a great deal more now that he is a Sith Lord and not the apprentice

His new clone almost tears Luke apart in the book, a younger and faster Emperor basically
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 25-05-2005, 10:39 PM   #109
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

That is what I heard. I also heard he manages to turn Luke to the dark side.
That combined with the entire cloning thing is why I hope Lucas won't make those stories into a movie.
Old 25-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #110
drumminfreek
Game freak

Thumbs down

Iron scarecrow...
i meant for the first three movies!
i mean #1 was about them finding annakin and prophesizing he'd bring balanceto the force yoda said no don't do it and they did it anyways.
#2he brings balance to the force (finally)
and in #3 after everything is balanced out he slaughters 90% of the jedi...how balanced is that?? :blink:

thats what i meant...
if u understood it... :whistle:
drumminfreek is offline                         Send a private message to drumminfreek