Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-02-2005, 01:43 PM   #31
Frankie
Forum hobbit

Or just play on senator level without reloads...
Old 13-04-2005, 08:50 PM   #32

I'm having trouble making the citizens in Italia content. I conquered Dalmatia and Sicily, and they are both content, but Italia is still angry/restless all of the time. Am I missing something? Cause I have had several full-happy gladiator battles in Italia.

Old 14-04-2005, 06:57 AM   #33
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

These gladiator shows probably cost you more than the taxes you're getting from Italia, so you could try lowering the tax level for Italia.
Sometimes it took me 10 years of no taxes and lots of games to please the Brits. But then that was necessary in order to finish the game: to do so, none of your provinces should be "rebellious". In that aspect, "restless" is certainly no problem, while "angry" is a bit of a risk.
Old 18-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #34
Mac

Hi , Can any one of you tell me how to run most of games here (16bit) under windows xp ?? (16 bit)
I would appreciate this .

p.s. Centurio - great game , i lost much of my childhood time on it
I remember there was an easy way to always win chariot race with just pressing the up arrow key , But it was so long time ago , i dont remember exactly .

Old 27-04-2005, 03:58 PM   #35
Arminius

hey there, does anybody know the key answers which are asked when you start up the game? :help:
with the right answer in the beginning the game will be much easier...

Old 27-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #36
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Does that really make a difference in difficulty? :blink:

I always ignored the question right away.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:34 AM   #37
hessekopp
Abandonia nerd

NICE GAME, alittle bit easy on easy :whistle: but thats what the word easy stands for! tzzzzz.. i like that game. i will rate it with a 4.
hessekopp is offline                         Send a private message to hessekopp
Old 04-05-2005, 06:33 PM   #38
Christian IV
Game freak

:blink: :blink:
I was getting centurion and cohort mixed up....centurion looks
quite interestng, what a great progression from the early games
of roman history into Caesar I, II and III, quite a literature

valle

k:
Christian IV is offline                         Send a private message to Christian IV
Old 29-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #39
Mune

This is a great game, too bad it's overly easy. The below strategy has worked 100% of the battles for me, and isn't a cheat, but if you want to figure out your own strategy, I advise not reading:

The way to win every battle is rather simple. Choose the standard/normal position for your army every single battle. Then, have your men hold still until the enemy is directly in front of you. Right then, click the button that brings up the tactics menu, and click "Melee".

If you go standard, wait until they are close, then melee them, you will win every battle, even if outnumbered. I think I might have lost 1 battle during the many times I've played this game, only because I got too cocky, and attacked with a less-than-half-strength army.

Old 16-06-2005, 11:57 AM   #40
MadMarius
Forum hobbit

had this game once...on my cd....lost the cd...AND THEN THE ESA CAMED AND BLASTED EVERITHIG!what's with those people anyway?
the game is great altough i found it dificult to play especialy whei i ran out of troops and all of my enemies attacked at once...sadik
i liked when i fought in arenas altough i didn't know what button to push.but the charriot race?a pain in the neck...all in all the game is great. LOL
MadMarius is offline                         Send a private message to MadMarius