Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-10-2017, 10:09 PM   #641
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Thank you Jesus Christ for all times#

Here is me enjoying my Sabbath day this Sunday after heavily drinking large Hazelnut Ice Coffee. Although I only had 1 large cup it was fulfilling.

Thank you Jesus Christ that me and my mom have peace in our lives for the rest of our lives#

Thank you Jesus Christ that me and my family and friend also enjoy life to the fullest in peace#
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture001.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2375  
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 16-10-2017, 12:17 AM   #642
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile My humble to Jesus Christ and Mary Immaculate selfie:

Here is my selfie. I am average according to my mom. She says I don't look good like my old days when I was younger and full of youth however she loves me# My girlfriend Ho Thi Nga says she agrees with my mom. Now I am fat thanks to Jesus Christ hehe!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0281.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	2376  
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 16-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #643
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Thank you for true love!

Dear Jesus Christ,

I have been working in the programming field for about 10 years give or take. I started working since in my youth at the age of 9 years old from what I can remember. However all through school my friends always complimented my programming! Now it is thirty something years from the time I have started. I still love programming like it when I was in my youth. I hope to continue programming forever! Now if only finding true love and a wife who is faithful to me would be that easy. hehe
Old 16-10-2017, 07:44 PM   #644
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thank you to my GOD Jesus Christ for everything!

My mom's ice maker broke down. I tried to fix it. And it ended up being a computer problem. Just turn the power switch off for 12 minutes then turn it back on and wait for the ice maker to freeze again#

This is the second time I had to fix it. It looks like it has to be defrosted for 12 minutes to clear#

Thank you to my GOD Jesus Christ for everything from now on!!!!!
Old 16-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #645
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default The greatest thanks goes to my GOD JESUS!

I remember all through my life my birth parents always taught me good in my life. I never thought anything that I have an Ivy League college education. I never thought anything that I have a Honda motorcycle at the age of 9 years old that takes real gas from the same game that cars that are on the road. I never thought anything about the riches I have until one day before my father passed away he told me in his words and I am translating to the best of my abilities: Go with your mom and be Catholic like her! Stick with Jesus# I am Buddhist however I have great respect for Jesus Christ.

Now I am with my birth mom and a firm believer in my GOD Jesus Christ! I know in my heart that both my birth parents are bless since they have great wealth in life. I don't really think anything that I sit here typing everyday of my life for FREE thanks to my birth parents who cling to Jesus Christ#
Old 17-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #646
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you God of Heaven for another bless day#

Amen.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #647
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well my computer is like a cheap laptop that costs $129 from BestBuy. It is old but classic and does the job. Never open these cheap computer up because they often use inferior parts that causes cancer
Old 18-10-2017, 01:28 AM   #648
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Dear Captien Bible .

It feels like you are going to take a vacation again... And rest your fingers deservedly after typing on the keyboard... Phew! Whew! At least I believe that the rest of the fingers is important to avoid pain and repetitive strain injuries...

I also kept thinking and I think your professional vocation would be Engineering and / or Physics, because I realize that you have applied the principles of displacement (without friction!? ) of body from one side to another :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)

No(r)way! Will you be traveling to Ireland? Ireland? Ire-land? Fire-land?

Last edited by Mystvan; 18-10-2017 at 08:08 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 23-10-2017, 01:48 AM   #649
Scatty
Treasure hunter

There have been many people interesting, different, spamming, funny, entertaining and curious throughout the history of Abandonia I've participated in (which is lots of years, even quite a few before this second account had to become my main one), many of them evicted or banned for one or another reason (or no good reason at all) but never as scary as the currently banned Mister Bible.
Having said that, maybe it's the best Abandonia deserves after banning so many people who, at least in my opinion, were doing nothing more than trying to have some fun on this forum, and contributing to it's entertainment factor, and were often punished rather harshly for that, by the ancient powers that have been and quit ever since.

Also hats off for Japo, Smiling Spectre and Frodo, for still remaining active and trying to keep order here with most every other, former regular, member being gone by now.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 23-10-2017, 07:36 PM   #650
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Dear Mr. Scott, Scotty of Scottland...

I believe that the great Emperor Japo(deis) (not Capo nor Paco ) banished Captien Bible to Purgatory for 7 days. So I believe he will return soon.

I have the absolute certainty that The Return of the Captien Bible to the fellowship of his companions here should be very moving.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan