Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > The ISO Cellar > B
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
Paco's Avatar



 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 2,988
Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco
Default Bill Nye the Science Guy - Stop the Rock

Bill Nye the Science Guy - Stop the Rock

Info: None

Download(s):
Uploaded by: Ermuli
__________________
Legends will never die.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
darthvader45
Newbie

 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
Bill Nye the Science Guy - Stop the Rock

Info: None

Download(s):
Uploaded by: Ermuli
Is it possible you could transfer that to mediafire or email me the files? I really don't want to have to pay to download the files.
darthvader45 is offline                         Send a private message to darthvader45
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
dosraider
Dismembered.
 
dosraider's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dixmuide, Belgium
Posts: 2,767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvader45 View Post
Is it possible you could transfer that to mediafire or email me the files? I really don't want to have to pay to download the files.
What are you talking about? 4shar is free, better take a good look again.
__________________

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
darthvader45
Newbie

 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Talking Thanks, but a problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
What are you talking about? 4shar is free, better take a good look again.
Nvm, got it working, mounted the iso and beat the game. Thanks to the man two posts above me. My public library doesn't own this game anymore, so as long as I have the iso now, I can always play. Only one problem during installation: No matter if I have Quicktime or not, it continues to give me an error saying there was a problem installing it. Any idea why that happens?
darthvader45 is offline                         Send a private message to darthvader45
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #5
dosraider
Dismembered.
 
dosraider's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dixmuide, Belgium
Posts: 2,767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvader45 View Post
Only one problem during installation: No matter if I have Quicktime or not, it continues to give me an error saying there was a problem installing it. Any idea why that happens?
Game needs QuickTime for Windows 2.5, if you have another version installed it can block the installation of ver 2.5 ... this depends of a lot of things.

As you don't give any relevant info about how you run the game it's impossible to answer what happens.

FYI: best way to run the game is the combination dosbox0.74/win3.x.
Read the 'tutorial' sub in troubleshooting about dosbox/w3.x.......
__________________

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #6
chuckeroo777
Newbie
 
chuckeroo777's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Default

Having some trouble getting it working. I successfully mounted the ISO, installed Quicktime, and installed the game, but when I run it, a message pops up saying "Please insert your Stop the Rock CD and try again."
The ISO is mounted to D: and ran installation just fine.
Here is the line I use to mount:
IMGMOUNT D ..\THEROCK.iso -t cdrom
I have gotten other games working fine like Simlife and a few magic school bus games, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
chuckeroo777 is offline                         Send a private message to chuckeroo777
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 AM   #7
Sgeo
Lurker

 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckeroo777 View Post
Having some trouble getting it working. I successfully mounted the ISO, installed Quicktime, and installed the game, but when I run it, a message pops up saying "Please insert your Stop the Rock CD and try again."
The ISO is mounted to D: and ran installation just fine.
Here is the line I use to mount:
IMGMOUNT D ..\THEROCK.iso -t cdrom
I have gotten other games working fine like Simlife and a few magic school bus games, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
The game checks for the CD label, so you need:
IMGMOUNT D ..\THEROCK.iso -t cdrom -label THEROCK
Sgeo is offline                         Send a private message to Sgeo
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bill Nye The Science Guy - Stop The Rock Ermuli Approved Requests 6 17-05-2009 10:58 AM
So, how do I get these games to stop moving at 900 MPH? azuritereaction Troubleshooting 7 04-12-2007 07:19 AM
Stop Flaming ! swiss Blah, blah, blah... 29 15-01-2006 12:40 AM
B.g. Bill efthimios Blah, blah, blah... 4 03-10-2005 08:07 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 03:18 PM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.