Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Your Reviews
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Daybreakers

Once when I had fifteen dollars I asked Nathaniel Hawthorne his opinion of flesh-ripping, he took out his fuckfire device of eternal screaming agony on the fourth blood curdling dimension of groinsaws. This device was so incredible that it caused me to perforate all examples of human mons pubis with a long, long, needle I had labeled "Il Brutto" for its uncanny resemblance to a long dried rock-hard piece of solidified snot with rust coated all over its festering puss-weeping outer shit-layer.

I had to make sure that all understand the importance of this, if it wasn't for the fact that Koobus himself had manhandled the order of Parnell's weaselly Irish screw-affairs in the middle of a land war propagated by a pack of mandrills then all would be fine, but unfortunately it is not so. Sir Tristram himself had violated Isolde on many levels, including the mental plain where all cried "Mishe, dear Hebrew savior, bring us from this land unto the astronaut plain of screaming fire-bawling space-krakens!"
If in fact Isolde had found it appropriate for the Aboriginal vacuum-dwellers to flow their malnourished corpses on the eternal dark river of the Congo with their skeleton fleshed Marlow begging for the scraps of puss that still flow on the cheap-end ass cheeks of the acute angles.

I cannot stress it enough that Aguirre himself had brought about the eternal destruction of all crumbling flutterers on the first patch of land known as Morant's grave, and if it were Morant's grave, it were some pathetic off holding kakbek raiser undermining all examples of the superior and fearier Belyorussian death-German-Nazi-squads all porking the locals for their fresh fried ferries of crap-water.
When their emperor had died on the raft they ate his fat corpse, and they floated forevermore on that crop of shit known as the Thames and jangled, hangled, boating forevermore and lessmore than ever, because this was the prank rined shade that Mercury had laid beneath Ulyssess sao that Bloom himself could dictate pedantic all aimless words bestoned by O'Connell that liberator of the bloody newborns.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 18-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Old 18-01-2010, 02:02 AM   #3
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
Danke.
I must refer to this document which Carl drafted up for us earlier this morning - thank you Carl, everyone give Carl a round of applause.

*Waits for clapping to end*

I just want everyone to know that this is a major stage in the evolution of a company, especially one as young as this. You can probably tell by our quarterly earnings that there was a large jump in revenue, mostly because of our new-found strategies which have sparked something we could called a miniature internal Renaissance.
We've considered buying out our smaller rivals now, as we believe funds are finally loose enough to be appropriate to other pursuits. We are more than breaking even currently, and it's time for this company to expand. So in this occasion, I would like to announce that we have assimilated Satan Corp. into -

HOLY FUCK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

CARL, CARL TAKE MY HAND, SHIT CARL

FU-

NOOOOOOO.

*Sound of fire*

*Inaudible hiss*

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD SOMEONE TRIP THE FIRE ALARM CALL THE POLICE SOMEONE CALL THE -

*Deep rumbling, sound of screaming, unidentifiable sound*

WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

CARL RUN, RUN FOR GOD'S SAKE CARL.

*Heavy breathing, sounds of screaming and fire trail off*

Oh my god, what are we going to do, what the fuck are we going to do?

*Sounds of explosions*

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO-

*Audio ends*

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 19-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
riccso
Failboat guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubb
K Thx
!!!
Old 23-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #5
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

So, the Principle runs the Student over with a school bus?

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb