Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
Tervez
Never Compromise

Default ResetGeneration

I've been playing this game for quite some time, and I thought it might interest people here, it being loaded with references to old games and such. The game is not that complex, but still this is a very short description of it.

The goal of the game is to rescue the princess from the enemy's castle, and bring her to your own castle, and prevent your enemies from doing the same. You lose your own princess, you die.

The game is divided into three stages. First, you try to form a row of five or more blocks of your own color, bit like in Tetris, but in here the blocks don't disappear. When five or more blocks are in a row, they create a Combo.

After the block phase, you move your character around, trying to get items, attacking enemies or just camping, though I advise against doing that too much.

After that, your enemy or enemies do the same. After the movement phase, everyone fires their cannons. You get two shots. The bombs cannot harm characters themselves, but you can break enemy blocks (as long as they are not Combos) and items. However, if two or more bombs land in the same square, the bombs just hit each other, and they bounce into a random square. As such, you can use the bombs for defence too. After that, it's the block phase again, until there's only one man standing.

There are many different characters to try, each with their own Super Power. For example, the Plumber (You did get the Mario reference there?) can use Ladies Man, which enables you to grab any item on the board.

The game has both Single-player mode and Online mode. I suggest playing through the Single-player mode first, as it serves as a tutorial too.

I'm only scratching the surface here, and as you certainly want to play this game already, head to http://resetgeneration-site.arena.n-gage.com/ and start saving those princesses!

My nick there is Tervez, feel free to add me to your friends list, and if you have any questions about the game, you may ask here or in-game.
Tervez is offline                         Send a private message to Tervez