Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Default Hearts of Iron 2

In HoI2: Doomsday, im having a TON of fun.

Game started in 1936, Im the Soviet Union. i didn't really build an army until late 1936, when things finnally statred being made. Around mid 1936 i placed troops around the borders, then simultanously invaded Estonia, and Latvia. The initial war was pretty rough. Estonian forces were easily defeated, but Latvia was surprisingly strong and holding out. The war raged throughout 1936 and into 1937. Estonia fell in '36 and i had my units fighitng the Partisans there, while me and Latvia went back and forth over the Soviet/Latvia/Estonia borders. In around Febuary 1937 i beat Latvia because i finnally had a ton of troops, but the near the very end of the war, Lithuania piped in, and they actually had a fairly large army for asmall country, probably 8 or so divisions. So on I prepared a little operation, set to be on june 5th, 1937, that all my troops on the former Latvia/lithuania border would attack lithuanians there, it went more then well. Then throughout June-August i bombed the crap out of the lithuanians, then on August 5th, 1937 i prepared a final strike, and my units attacks all OVER lithuania. during this time i also installed a new goverment in Estonia and declared military rule sover it by august 10th, I captured the capital of Lithuania, and annexed it

GOOD LORD THIS GAMES ADDICTIVE now, once Germany attacks Poland, if they do, ill also attack poland, and make a really strong frontline then sneak attack germany if i can..im tihnking about Annexing afghanistan too, and also somehow getting a fleet to Cuba, and annexing Cuba.. That'd be sweet. Cubas a top priority (must happen before 1940) personal objective i want to do, so.. no matter what there'll prolly be war with Cuba caues my spie just ain't doing the trick

Anyways, anyone out there have HoI2?

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb