Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 02:12 AM   #1
Boxleitner

Okay. Nevermind I fixed it all on my own with the stuff on the site. Thank you Abandonia! Slash Praise You!

On a side note: anyone know where i can get a no cd exe for Star Control 3? I am tired of having my game look my cd up.

Below is the issue i WAS having. LOL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help please!

My Star Control 3 seems to be damaged. Melee between vessels does not seem to load right! :wallbash:

Whenever i get attacked at a star system or try to run a ship to ship melee game, Everything slows down to snailpace. I chose my ship and have to wait 30 or more seconds before the computer chooses my enemy. Then it´s another 30 second wait or more to see the battle start.

After the outcome I wait another 30 seconds. I don´t know what it is. Maybe it´s the cd lookup?

I am using dosbox to run Star Control 3 because without it i cant get sound at all.

What should i do?

Thanks beforehand,

Boxy.

EDIT!! - This is not the cd lookup feature that is interfering! I can run SC3 in windows without sound without problems. Anyone know what i need to do to get sound in windows please?
Boxleitner is offline                         Send a private message to Boxleitner