Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
Pilva

First of all, as Iīm a forum newbie, I would like to say "hi" to all of you who use this site. k:

Secondly, I was wondering about two games I once played in the past, and could never find them on *ANY" abandonware sites Iīve found (including this one), and *BELIEVE ME*, since I donīt know their title, itīs hard to go through most of them... :wallbash:

The things I could remember from the first game is that it had sort of a "red hand" on the wall, a bright beam of light being fired randomly, and at one point youīll find an altar and some voice saying "zuul"... :cool:

The second game is an action game, and the first thing you see is a swimming pool. You are at the roof of a small house, and you have to swim below the pool (have to kill the fish, or shark) to go to the dungeons (itīs graphics are sort of "Wolfenstein 3D", and I canīt remember any more.

I would be very appreciated if someone could step forward to help me with the search of these lost games, especially if you could show some screen captures of them, īcause I have the game images in my head (except their names)...
Pilva is offline                         Send a private message to Pilva