Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2006, 11:15 PM   #11
Micmag
Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vcj @ Aug 12 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]248174[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
:wallbash: Where are the best places to look for chronium in the game?
[/b]
Have been looking for this game since i sold my amiga 15 yaers ago... Finally i found WinUAE :brain:

Chromium can onlu be found on Triton. About the bunker!! Dont waste time and resources building it. When the attack comes, simply jump to the power management module and switch to the lowest one. The other ones wont be destroied. You also should have a Carrack (with crew) in the hangar. All dies under the attack, but afterwords you simply discard the Carrack, put the SolarX back an you are back on line..

Good planets to harvest is Leda for Uranium. Callisto for Alluminium, Titanium and Iron. Miranda for Silver and Triton for Chromium. All other planets and moons are more expensive to Collonise than the resources you get access to. After all, you will need 1200 Silver(Miranda) and 9800 Iron(Callisto) for the fligth Carryer and 220 Chromium(Triton) for the terraformer. Everything else is about Aluminium and Titanium. Building a S.I.O.S and a transport Carrack costs more of these resources than it will give back.

Well well, hope i havent spoiled the game for anyone. I play the game on a regulary basis, ons a year or so. I newer think i will get tired of this game.. A clean story line and always somthing new to do. Not like Deuteros wher you have to clean out the complete solar system, and when you are done you just has to play the same game again in a new solar system.. When you come to the 4. or 5. solar system it just getting more and more borring doing the same thing over. (There are 10 solar systems zzz) :wallbash:

Just a tip. If you start finding Millenium borring, take a chalange. Finish the game within 5 years..

Greate Game k: