Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Ok, I log in quickly to retrieve some information I only had in PM here, and what do I see? Lies and deceit in my leaving thread. Let me give a quick explanation as to why I left, to put this straight:

1) A certain two admins've been abusing their powers on AR, putting personal dislike in front of professionalism, using the powers they have to settle these personal dislikes.
2) These admins've been using the crew to mob on people they didn't like, or their ideas. Seb has encountered contact for this too, but declined, and noticed it more often the more it came to where we left.

I can't work under such conditions, nor can I enjoy staying 'round a place like that. It was all fine, until those two became very active on AB again recently, turning around the way the crew works with new rules they didn't keep to themselves. Pointing those inconsequences resulted in getting told to shut up by some admins, while the ones at wrong just smeared sweet-scented mud 'round it to cloud their wrongs. That didn't improve the situation at all, on the contrary. It only made things worse to work in.

Saying we left without prior warning's another big fat lie. I've told Niles that I wasn't able to work with those running 'round. I told Titan I wasn't able to work with those running 'round, I told Kosta I wasn't able to work with those running 'round. I'm sure Niles and Titan knew that it'd result in at least me leaving if it didn't improve, and Kosta knew Seb and I'd leave if those wrongs weren't made right. I've got Msn logs of conversations with Kosta 'bout that, in case anybody doesn't believe me.

Now then, I've said what I felt was necessary to say, to defend my reasons against the lies that've been spread 'bout it. Locking that thread wasn't exactly a solution, as those that know what actually was going on, didn't get a chance to put the lies straight.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki