Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2006, 04:03 PM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I wound an idea for "n00bs"

The person who registers into the Abandonia forum can only post messages into a separate topic, where only newcomers can talk. They cant post messages into anywhere else. Not even in Abandonia games topics (altought non-registerated members can).
When this person thinks that he's ready to "become a real member", he will ask a chosen person (maybe an mod, who watches over these practice topics.) to give him rights to post anywhere in this topic. The chosen member will check the persons writings on the practice topics. Its up to him to decide if the registerated guy will become an "real member".

Here's some practice topics:
1.What is/are your favourite abandonware game(s)
2.What are your favourite sites around the internet (no links please)
3.News topic

Note: Registerated members can't post in these separate practice topics (expect mods & admins)

This idea is being used in WrestlingAlert forum and I havent seen a single spammer or a "bad grammar guy" around there.

P.S I would like to be that "chosen member"....
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen