Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

It's the Summer Contest once again over on my usual haunt, www.gamefaqs.com

The idea is that we nominate a bunch of characters, the ones with the most nominations go into a tournament, and then Cloud or Link wins. Because the site is dominated by stupid fanboys who think FFVII is the best game ever.

Of course, not everyone over there is happy with this. I am one of the people who stays on the contest's message board (Board 8, as we call it), even in the offseason, and we're fed up with it.

So, to that end, I beseech you, Abandonians, to help to at least get some quality characters into the contest. They WILL lose, but we can at least hope for a few interesting matches among the supposedly 'lesser' characters as the generic basasses steam through the ranks.

In particular, many of us on Board 8 are trying to get Manuel Calavera in. Every nomination for him will earn my undying gratitude. However, everyone gets 10 nomination slots, so any other classic characters (Guybrush, SHODAN, Purple Tentacle, The Nameless One, Atrus...) would hopefully keep the latest GTA 'hero' in the gutter where he belongs.
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa