Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #11
FirstChild

Ya-hoo! This has to be my favourite pinball game, especially because of Babewatch. That can glue me to the computer for hours, the table is so efficient in everything, with all the rules to mind-boggle you and the extra little features. The only backside is perhaps the slightly unusual handling of the paddles at some times, which is especially irritating when you have four balls on the field at the same time and when you have five seconds to hit a ramp.
I have been playing with the floppy version for weeks, now I have to start getting those 700 millions again in the CD version
For some odd reason though, I have no music after the modes start in The Vikings. Huh. Actually, I might return to the floppy version, that has setup at least. I have no problem with the 320xwhatever resolution though, at least a larger area of the table is visible than in the normal resolution. You just have to accompany yourself to it.

Edit: Someone help! Is there any way to change the number of balls from three to five like in the three table version?
FirstChild is offline                         Send a private message to FirstChild