View Single Post
Old 14-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #1
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

To start off, this isn't a drama thread, this is simply to inform everyone because I've always enjoyed this community and the people who make it up.

So some of you already know, I will soon be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Moscow Russia. I leave on October 21st, and will not return for two years. During this time period I won't have internet access so I guess this is my official goodbye thread.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to serve you all as a moderator, updater, and member of the grammar squad. I know I haven't been completely active the last little while due to life kind of coming to a reality as I've been getting ready to leave, but I was very grateful to have the chance to help the site out.

Hopefully this community will still be around in two years, and I look forward to the time when I can once again be a member of the forum.

I'll continue to be active until October 21st, but after that I will no longer to fulfill moderator and updater duties. I'll miss this community greatly, so until I return...

"Godspeed"
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ