View Single Post
Old 31-10-2006, 11:34 AM   #25
chainsoar
Master Debater

Bah, all your nightmares are nothing compared to my late night dread-fests. I had a nightmare not so long ago where I was running like hell down a ramp in a nearby town and when I got to the bottom there were two guys from college standing there. One of them says "What you running from?" I look back and say "From him!", then seeing for the first time a man in a white coat and dark glasses. I then pick up a dustbin lid and shield myself under it as an object thrown by this man bounces off of it. It's a syringe. The guy from college says "s**t, mate, that's insane" and I run off again, with the crazy doctor type bloke still lobbing syringes. I run down the street and suddenly I'm on another street nearer my house, and I see a dark alleyway beside a shop (which isn't there in real life). So I duck down this alleyway which turns out to lead to the back of the shop and no further. I hide in the pitch black shadows hoping this guy will run past and not find me. Then, just as I think "What if he sneaks in here quietly? I won't be able to see him!", the horrific sillhouette of some strange creature rises up to face me, and there's an evil, hungry, bloodthirsty snarl, which chills me to the bone and I think, "Christ, I'm dead, I'm f***ing dead, this is it, I'm going to die!!!" - then I wake up in a cold sweat. Nice, huh?

There was also another one I used to get whenever I was ill. I never remembered the details of it but I remember there was a terrifying sensation of hugeness, of something just being so incomprohensibly massive that it scared the hell out of me. Also, for some strange reason there was this cold terror of something very small on my tongue. I remember once it had something to do with some tribe around a fire burning furniture and another time there was a swimming pool and a beach ball involved. I thought it had gone away once when I had a dream of this monumentally large object looming, looking at it, laughing and walking away. Alas, a few years later it came back. I haven't had it for a while but I haven't been very ill in a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar