View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Default Abandonia's current status and future: Questions and Answers

I just wanted to have an open topic where we could get all the facts about where AB stands now.

There seems to me to be a lot of "second-hand" truths out there, hear-says, which are clogging up the issue.

One thing that remains unclear due to contradictionary statements, is whether AB has been paid for or not. Surely it can not possibly have been paid for while at the same time not have been paid for. That would be logically impossible.

There are all these questions regarding AB now and ahead I feel there are too many answers to to make sense, or too many theories and worried ideas, not so much about simple facts.

One word: This topic will be STRICTLY about Abandonia as a Site, and NOT about people, whoever they are. I'm no mod, but I ask the moderators/admins to trash any posts that are pointing at certain members instead of the facts regarding this SITE..

I want this to be an open topic for all to see, so that every member can see for themselves what's going on.

As for the posts themselves, well, I hope someone can start by telling what the status is on ownership and covering the costs. Just remember, a thing can't possibly be and not be at the same time. It will become glaringly obvious if someone's posts result in an arguement whether or not a statement is true. Stick to what you KNOW are FACTS, and if necessary, provide some evidence to back it up if anyone question your statements.