View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #195
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko_river View Post
Man, so much memories, so much nostalgia...
I remember some people i miss now. Wendy, warmpaul..

I remember warmpaul's topic about member of the month idea, it made me laugh. And myself had some revolution topic against admins. That was at the time i was new and didn't really know who the admins were and what are they like. I just liked making some mess. Those are some less known stuff.

I have to stop now, too much memories. I will write more. Man, i miss old AB....
Hey Marko,

Just to say that it is a great honour that you still remember me, off course I remember you also and the good discussions we had.

That topic that you spoke about (war against the admins) there was also someone involved who was beneath or exact 12 years old and always very angry. As far as I can remember it was not Punch but someone else who was very active at the forum and always negative and fighting against the admins :thumbs:

But you named my employee of the month topic, I know it have never reached the front page but still love the idea

Remember also mine personal moment of frustration (was angry with some people on the forum, specially Sebastionas) and that I just had to beat him with spamming for 1 week?

Made the topic 7 Days off and except that I reacted to every post behind me (no matter what er stood) I probally made the most post in a row (9 post in row without reaction from other members) without a warn

Maybe I was lucky there or the admins just love my words when I was praying them while you were burning them to the ground.

Love those old days, will get here more to hear stories and see old friends from AB long time ago

Ps. got somewhere on a back-up a soundtrack where you can hear Puffy (Puffin) sing...maybe I should dig it up :bleh:

Regards,

Wormpaul aka WP