View Single Post
Old 22-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
Muffles

Default Looking for the names of two games.

So, a very long time ago, I was at Big Lots, don't know why, and saw three games. One of them I've identified with my budding google skills as Netstorm:Islands at War, which seems to be freeware now.

The other two are being less cooperative, I've tried to google one but got nothing, and the other, my info on it is so vague there's no way I could google it.

The first one is a first-person game where you can play either as the forces of Heaven or Hell and fight your way through the opposing afterlife. From the screenshots on the back of the box, the graphics appeared to be 3d, but not very good, with very Catholic-looking angels and demons(Angels perfect, statuesque people with white robes and wings, demons big, red, ugly, with horns). That's really all I know.

The other game is a 2d fantasy RTS, the only thing I know about it is that you can apparently play as demons, I remember a screenshot of a demon running across the wall of a castle. That's all I know about it, I don't expect anyone to know it, just taking a shot in the dark.

I also doubt either of these are abandonware yet, this is simply the only forum knowledgeable enough in this field to find the names of these games. This problem has bugged me for literally years.
Muffles is offline                         Send a private message to Muffles