View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 07:14 PM   #10
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Hmm. I believe, you are doing something wrong here. While I agree that Psy is truly uncovered only in second part of the game, it's not so hard to develop it. As I vaguely remember (it was 10+ years ago), all you need is a lot of soldiers (that I had anyway for my 6 bases), and time to train them in correspondent facilities and during battles. Last aspect is quite trivial after some psy value, so to speed up the process, you get most promising soldiers, train them a bit, then try to use their psy as much as possible in actual battles. Totally worked for me. *shrug*

When I got psy, I already had all the ranks filled. And hadlike 70 battles out of 100 (the point the game started crashing).
And as you can pretty much play the game without psy anyway, I didn't realy care for it, went on the final mission when it got obvious I can't research everything, and got massacred. Because of bad design.

Bad design combined with untold maximum of missions plus sluggish gameplay = never to return, watch some let's play if you have to.