Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #656
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I did not give you permission to post your game on the ISO Cellar, but elsewhere on the forum chatterbox. The ISO Cellar is for the same games that are on the main website, commercial ones made years ago but no longer for sale or supported.

In fact you may post your games and links in this thread. You may not start multiple threads for one purpose, and this thread already breaks the rules because you keep bumping it but so far I have allowed it.

You're not restricted anywhere in the forum, but your behavior must be appropriate.
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu! Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy! Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi too.

Dear website owners,

I am putting myself in your shoes and understand your concerns. If at any time you feel a permanent ban is in place please feel free. I prefer to stay in a place where I am welcome. I am sorry to Myst especially for all the remarks I made. I hope Frodo gets the credits she deserves. The game is well worth it but it has to be 270MB. It has a movie in there. Alhough it is Windows XP it is out of Frodo's generous spirit.

As for Mr. Japo I have no quarrels with you. You are trying to do your job and sometimes you are between a rock and a hard place - weird riddle that only can be figured out by smart people. hehe

Anyways I still remember Arete, Tseki, MuffyF8, PixelTHING and a few of you. Although we are not that important if I am ever gone I hope you know I appreciate being here with you at the time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LRsourc.zip (7.1 KB, 53 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen