Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:20 PM   #562
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God is always good in the offseason too!hehe

Dear Myst,

Not to worry. You are ALL my friends however like my one relative says some friends are closer! Although I have been banished to purgatory I am grateful to my LORD and savior Jesus Christ it is not forever# I have been busy working on my Imitation LodeRunner game and it is now in the updated LodeRunner section. I hope you enjoy the changes. I cleaned up the section a bit and only left the final stable while I am including the original update and also a backup for post # 2. My dad Nguyen Binh Thuy tells me to always have a backup just in case of a fail so I have two posts up that are similar. You can either download currently the first post in my LodeRunner Imitation or my second post just in case the first post did not work. Thank you to my mom Huong Thi Vu; although she is the "weaker" member of the family I love her the most because she is kind and I hope some of her kindness passes on in my genes hehe. Thank you to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi; they say you are a fail to their own brother but they love me anyways although I did not graduate. I am always grateful to all my friends even emperor Japo who banishes me to purgatory. He explains to me that the forum is for all to use and not for my selfish desires although he did give me the priviledge of my own thread to do whatever I wish. So for the most part I will be confined to my own thread and the ISO cellar to upload my latest game workings. I cannot believe I am still updating Imitation LodeRunner. Anyways I am a foreigner in the USA so I don't speak and understand too much. However if you are religious you should fit nicely into understanding me especially if you go to church.

I see Smiley is trying to help LJ out; all the best. He is a good helper. For the short time I've been on here Smiley always tries to help where he can...
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen