Thread: Shadow Man
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #23
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsespilce View Post
While I really love the classic games available here, it's fantastic when newer games, especially ones as great as Shadow Man show up. I'm not downloading this version, because I own the disc, but I'm excited for all that get to play this game for the first time. Excellent atmosphere, music and great story are what's in store for you. I play mouse + Keyboard, but controller fans can get in on this one. Even though the graphics may be blocky for some (nobody around here, I'm sure), the sounds and gameplay make this title rise above. Not sure what is missing from the Rip, but play it anyway. If you get the hunger for more, do a little looking, d/l the ISO, or check yer local resale shop. You just may find a copy. Acclaim is a major distributor, so there are plenty of copies available. I really like Acclaim games, and you should at least try some of the titles available here to see for yourself. For example: Turok is a lot of fun (for being about 13 years old), and Re-Volt is spectacular! Please, PLEASE, check out Re-Volt, which is HANDS-DOWN the best RC Car game I've ever played.

Thanks again, guys, for putting this up!
yeah, acclaim has great games
actually re-volt is one of the most downloaded games on abandonia

by the way, we are still waiting for the scans =P