View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #17
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dear Mystvan,

I'm not very smart or humorous. So I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Most of my understanding is either The Holy Bible or some programming. Even then although I have read in entirety The Holy Bible three times I have to go back and review. Although I am a baptized non-denominational Christian I am not a perfect person! Please know I am being serious right now however I am growing old and my sense of humor is for some reason not coming out right. It could be I am in a lot of stress and my parents are working a lot too so I am starting to grow up and thinking more seriously. I have lived on the streets so life has hardened me a bit. Don't mind me please! My mom works hard and I am disappointed in how things are right now because in my situation I cannot help her out. All I can do is pray and have faith# Now I am doomed..... (j/k = just kidding).

I have always thought you very funny and intelligent. Please don't get me wrong. I am a very serious person and now I have a friend that is a girl my age near by so I don't know what is going to happen.

In good news she went back to our homeland and got me a Hoi An shirt and Saigon cap! In addition I just got to see her recently so I am happy. I guess I miss my family now that I am alone. Thank you for understanding that I have been under a lot of stress right now spiritually too.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen