View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 05:28 AM   #111
Turokfan

For those of you who don't know the Story, Turok is a Native Time-Travelling warrior charged with protecting the Lost Land, which is unaffected by time.
The Campaigner is an evil warlord who wants to break the barrier between the Lost Land and Earth, so he can invade and begin his conquest of the universe.
I had this game for ages on the Nintendo 64, played it forever, over and over again. One of the greatest games ever.

Also, to answer a few questions i've seen here;

-You can configure your controls before you launch the game. Before you click 'Start Turok', the option is up top.
-The warning messages you get at the beginning are junk, just ignore them.
-There are 6 keys on the first level, 3 of them are tricky to get. Keep looking around until you find them all!
-You save by reaching these 'altars' that are placed in the levels. It can be a pain in the ass to find them but thankfully you can use them as many times as you like.

This game is great, but there's so much missing without the awesome music! Is there anywhere I can find it? If not, what format do the files have to be in if I want to put in the music myself?