View Single Post
Old 16-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
KrazeeXXL
BORG

thx for the resonance; here's something from me for the clearance of facts...

@_r.u.s.s.
Picard won't hurt me. I see this picture almost everyday. and I know it at least 10 years longer than you dude... so its like a mirror, like my bald head is almost, too. especially for you.

facts/no fiction
1. yea I'm a NOOB to abandonia, blame me for this, like I blamed myself last night, 2
2. it was Scotty who beamed me into here He got a new tooth-brush btw, I'm no monster...

3. Warzone? I'm there everyday. But I don't waste my energy to unworthy unhonorable oponents. So maybe it was everything I will ever say to you. Perhaps not, it's up to you hahajejeje

4. put yourself in my position:
you had a long day, are really tired from something, should've gone to bed since 20 hours at least - but you're in the good mood to look for some old games, which are abandoned - means "free" because no one wants to make money with them anymore...
-> stumbled across here and not checking the dang "NO90"... (Janeway stolen your coffee, too)
-> 1st went to FAQ, like it is normal, but don't had english language selected at this moment, so nothing was to find there. dang really. looked for keywords "NO90" in Forum nothing

-> wrote a thread to introduce yourself nicely, described your problem in a nice manner ->
than got a really enlighten answer -> and you can't believe it: you're an punk, an idiot, a nonchecking amebe!
-> this kind thread invited me with a smiley bumbin his head, meant I'm an idiot. thought just nice, So I'm an idiot now, because I not choosen english language and therefor not getting any faq. (but at first the possibility of the languages was overwhelming and everything seemed to be well-made) - it's not my fault looking at a non-complete website - just that I choosen my own language... (in fact that all games had a well written commentary I never really was aware of this at first!)

6. @guildenstern
lack of intelligence? so the other people who had the same problem, have a lack of intelligence, too... nice. I can find almost a lack of everything in your answer and therefor I thank you very very much for this very kind commentary and 9000 others, too.

*whizzles* do you hear the massive "thank you for NO90!" coming from OVER9000 people right in front of you? hm most of them say I did not fought like a cow. It was you!

@hahajejeje
thx for emailing me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahajejeje
btw:if you keep being like that they are gonna ban you,I give you a hint about what ban is...EJEM EJEM......(doh`)
you mean this one?
"^ Banned for having pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliaphobia"

hm, someone seemed to be on my side, or why do you think I'm still here?

either way. my posting was exaggerated at this moment last night. but deliberate.
With this little offence I was able to check out, what kind of community this one here is.
At the moment I cannot say, if I like or dislike it, in fact of your nice answers given to me as yet.

Greetz K

p.s.: @lulujane
why buying something you allready bought? - not logical, isn't it?
KrazeeXXL is offline                         Send a private message to KrazeeXXL