View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:40 PM   #6
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up Relevant remarks!

Relevant remarks!

I forgot to mention a few things:

01) I am already over 40 years old. They say that after 40 years, it would be harder to lose weight even with exercise due to the lower metabolism of the body. But here I am, even after 40, with weight loss done!

02) And I am advising my acquaintances, as they have noticed my remarkable weight loss, and some of them are following some advice like diet with less sugar and meat and / or more exercise. I am happy to share my successes and mistakes so people can avoid making the same mistakes I’ve made in the past. He who warns you is a true friend!

03) With physical exercises, more relaxation and less stress, the person may be less likely to consume junk foods. Thus, after reaching the goal of the ideal weight for each person, this person can afford to eat junk food from time to time, with well seasoned meats, etc.

04) On the 1st and 2nd times I went running in the past, I did daily physical exercises which caused exhaustion of the body. Now, I am more moderate in this regard and I run races 5 times a week. And it is working, because on Wednesday, midweek, and Saturday, over the weekend, I practically sleep ( about 02 hours!) to get back from physical tiredness. This does not invalidate what I said about you being less tired during the day, with better mental concentration and more disposition;

05) I’ve had the experience of running the previous 2 times. So maybe it was easier for me to regain my old physical shape and to run regularly. I do not know if the same could be applied to those who have always walked and / or never ran regularly. I repeat: Respect the physical limits of the body! Super heroes with super powers only exist in the world of fiction (shhh! Shounen style!)!

06) I would not be willing to lose weight just for vanity and narcissist in the Johnny Bravo style. Far from it! With my almost obese silhouette came along with results of laboratory tests not very encouraging. Maybe that is the incentive for you to think seriously about losing weight. For this will be more difficult as the years go by, because the metabolic activity of the body will be less intense and certainly the weight loss will be more difficult. Sooner rather than late!