Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 01:26 AM   #81
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile tienkhoanguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
My two real parents (mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) are very encouraging. They worked very hard and consistent from a young age to succeed. They also faced many trials in their life. However my real parents' GOD (ie The Original Jesus Christ from 0 A.D.) have set a name for us. During our lives we have our names smered and our reputations tarnished. But that is what we get for being GOD loving and GOD fearing people!!! In my life my entire immediate family members within our family-unit taught me a lesson I ended up learning the hard and painful way. They told me either you work and study like GOD through Jesus and Mary wants or you fail# I mocked them only to find myself kicked out of their home and eat out of the trash. What seems many years later I came back home and humble. Today I learn listen to my real parents along with my two real sisters. If you cannot go to church then pray. If you cannot pray the official prayers say something GOD understands. The Holy Bible is a good way to live your life. You are doing well Mystvan! If you accept the words of a humble aspiring programmer who made pingpong then that is your choice. From a humble programmer who gets tired out however tries to bring home support like my real immediate family-unit... I believe you are on the right track.

It is my real family who got me the connection into the colleges that happen to be my choices many years later. I went to a humble Ivy League college little known to be Lafayette College of Engineering back in the days in Pennsylvania. I was a drop out however the experiences there and at Lehigh County Community College (also in Pennsylvania) made me who I am today. Those two colleges are my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy choices. My real mother chose a humble community college The Lone Star in Houston in the Lone Star State. My real mother who works very very hard for the little she has continues to provide for us the best she can at a grandmother age. I am just sad I could not have made my family proud. However I try in my disabled ways to be the programmer that they always wanted. So I am a little happy that I made pingpong. It is the first two softwares or whatever that really made me feel I did something productive with my life. I might not have 100% in Calculus like my successful uncle however I got a low A and I can live knowing I tried my hardest. I took out two Calculus thick texts to try and understand it all. I did not even cheat on anything during my college exams and trials. Unfortunately outside of college I am a goof and a disappointments to my family. So I am also in need of GOD always###

In Jesus and Mary I live to be in Heaven with them and my family
Dear friend.

I see you love God very much and it is a good thing.

Quote:
Unfortunately outside of college I am a goof and a disappointments to my family.
Every human being is precious and unique to Jesus. We are the image and likeness of God (book of Genesis). So much has He come to show us how the Father is. Whoever sees Jesus, sees the Father (said to Philip). For God so loved the world, that he sent his Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God himself said that he had no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that he repent and live (book of Ezekiel). Jesus would have come to save even if there was only one sinful person. Do you remember the Parable of the Lost Sheep, the Prodigal Son and the Lost Coin?

I realize that you are very anxious and insecure. You depend on God, but God alone is not enough. You also need human beings. Examples? Jesus told the men to remove the stone from the Lazarus tomb instead of ordering the stone to move itself. This shows that what men can do, God will not act unnecessarily. Jesus, in performing the miracle of the multiplication of loaves, ordered the disciples to give food to the hungry people instead of ordering food to come out of nowhere.

A very simple example would be for people to have faith to make money sitting instead of working, for God Himself said that man would earn his bread through sweat on his face (book of Genesis). Besides the wise Solomon compare the laboring person with the ant (but we know that there are slave and parasitic ants ) (book of Proverbs).

Another example would be the person wanting to be cured by faith, but being drunk, smoker, drugging, being gluttonous, consuming a few nutritious and unhealthy foods. Or be accepted into university without having studied. Or get safely to your destination by driving in an irresponsible, careless way. It has a name: “Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God”.

I could give you more examples, but I hope you understand what I mean. God also said that it would not be good for man (Adam) to be alone. The human being is a social being such as bees, ants and termites.

You also need to depend on trusted people and seek professional help (psychologist). He / she can guide you on how to lessen your anxiety, stress, loneliness, how to act in accordance with standards acceptable to society without being discriminated against and despised.

And if necessary, be medicated (by psychiatrist / endocrinologist) to improve your quality of life and your self-esteem. Surely every person has his own battle and pain as burdens to bear, but what we humans can do, God will not do for us.

As I have been through very difficult and distressing (non-financial - family health problems) times, I know full well what it is like to go through the hard time. I strongly recommend that you seek out a good professional who can support you at this difficult time. May you seek protection and support in the combination of God and human help. Good luck!

PS: I am sorry. As my main language is Portuguese, it is a bit tiresome to find how the Bible verses have been translated into English. Especially for the Bible uses ancient, archaic words, little used for the present day.