View Single Post
Old 29-12-2004, 08:40 AM   #29
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Okay, thanks.
Crescent Hawks Revenge was delayed from another source because of Picard's review, which, unfortunately, gave Kosta a wrong impression about the game. Come on, the thing was nominated for Game of the Year. How can it be so bad he described? I'm going to correct that error soon.
Fatty bears bithday adventure is not a joke. I got this game free with the old PC (along a bunch of others)
Mechwar war never a sold game, actually. It was one man's fan-job, distributed for free via BBS'es. HOTU does distribute it, and the readme written by author confirms that as long as the code is left in the original form, and all the content of archive together, it can be freely redistributed. Freeware.
OOTW, as said, works under XP without any Dos emulator, with full music and sound. Worth considering as an alternate option for XP users.
Secret Agent - Apogee, somwhere around 1991, IIRC.
Terminator 2 -was there more then one game of this title?

The Adventures of Zak Mc Kraken seem to have been a previous part to the ZMC game you already have on the site. Logically, it is by almost 100% sure to be ABW.

I don't see Ishar 2...
Millenium = sort like Master of Orion.
Spear of Destiny = enchanced Wolfenstein 3D with different levels and plot. Still popular, as can be seen in mods like Spear:Resurrection or WolfenDoom.
Two of the later Ultimas seem to be already here, but I have also got the previous parts, so it might be useful.

I see I can still contribute a fair amount of things. :Brain:

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman