Thread: Darkseed
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2005, 06:05 PM   #21
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by xoopx+Feb 12 2005, 11:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xoopx @ Feb 12 2005, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-gildedgirth@Feb 12 2005, 09:43 AM
Anyone know how the sequel compares to the original?
well a review i read said that it isnt as good as the original, so im giving it a miss - even though its probably "okay"[/b][/quote]

I tried to play the second part years ago. It came with a gamers magazine and read much about its predecessor. So I thought that it must be just good.
But therenīt much rather than Giger graphics. Donīt understand me wrong. Giger is great. But if I want to have a look on Gigerīs art I Just would have a look at artbooks or so. Didnīt need a game for that. Most of all it was terrible that there wasnīt a real good plot of the game. It was just boring.
Think all that is the reason why I never tried the first part and probably never will...

@wanderer: If you want to mount your local c drive Type:

mount c c:

You may add a path like this:

mount c c:\games etc.,etc.....

Think there is a complete help thread on this topic in this forum. Just have a look

DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone