View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #318
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Dear twillight...

You probably know how to score each mission since you are a veteran gamer.

I believe that the score is composed of several variables such as:

• Number of your Units killed;

• Amount of your Buildings / Structures destroyed;

• Number of enemy Units killed;

• Number of enemy Buildings / Structures destroyed;

• Amount of ore (Gold) mined;

• Amount of Wood / Lamber extracted.

I used the GameWizard when I played this game. The Trainer would freeze the Treasure / Gold available and so you could build Buildings / Structures and hire Military Units.

I am not sure because my memory fails to remember, but there are two more levels above the “god”. I am not sure if it is Developer / Designer / Maker and the other would be Slave (? ). “Slave” because you are a “slave” of Score, trying to extract all the natural and mineral resources of the mission.

One way for me to increase the Score would be to maintain a enemy Building / Structure that would recruit enemy Peasants:

• He could build Building / Structure that I could then destroy, but preserve the life of the enemy Peasant. And so on;

• My Archers could eliminate the enemy Peasant without destroying the Building / Structure. Thus, a new enemy Peasant would arise and the cycle repeats itself.

I will post about the score of Dune II that maintains some similarities, but also some “inconvenient” peculiarities in relation to the Warcraft I.

Last edited by Mystvan; 14-11-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan