View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:09 AM   #1
Treewyrm
Abandonia nerd

Thumbs up

I remember playing a little bit wierd game years ago but hardly remember the name. I'm searching for it and desperately trying to remember it, but so far no luck, perhaps old-school gamers might give a hint. As far as I remember that was a basic first person shooter back at the 3dfx era, I don't remember much because I probably had ripped version, still I think player had to control some sort of hover vehicle (at least it felt so, like some really old games such as Stellar 7, but not that old) and the first level was a strange-looking ruins with a lot of vegetation, felt almost like an alien world with some ancient "mayan-like" ruins. The game had some sort of colored lightning but I bet it was simplier than vertex lightning, anyway that level was very colorful. Aside of that I don't remember much, perhaps only that the enemeies were alien-looking and apparently were polygonal rather than sprite-based, but I hardly remember any of them other than strange water worm-like creature with ranged attack. Unfortunately that's all I remember.

All I know it's obviously not any part of Descent and not Forsaken, what else might it be? Keep in mind I'm quite positive that the game was made around 3dfx era, probably somewhere around the "boom" when the first voodoo series appeared, however I did not have 3dfx accelerator at that time so apparently the game had software rendering as well.

Any clue?
Treewyrm is offline                         Send a private message to Treewyrm