View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #20
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
Well I couldn't know what CC is in its entirety, just had a small game portion of everything. Yes, it is not oldgames.ru, although I found many games there that I couldn't find elsewhere, but CC I found on forum with torrent links. I liked that games CDs I could get my hands back in the days because they had interesting rips of various DOS and Win games. Something I wanted to get my hands again during one of my abandonia reviews writing craze
Hmm. Language barrier, it seems, because I didn't understand what do you mean exactly... But just in case I'll repeat links!

Crazy Collection. 17 issues. Full warez releases (usually), sometimes from the rare sources.

Classic Fond. 60 main discs and 9 "extras" (that partially repeat main ones). Rips, sometimes cutted too bad, some broken, but sheer amount of games makes it quite unique.

200 best games. 19 discs. Rips, some "borrowed" from the forementioned collections, some original. Each disc have exactly 200 games, and there are thematic ones, so games often repeated from disc to disc.

So, if you want to dig in (semi)trash - you are welcome.

Quote:
So, if you are eager to find something for us here is the quest: Popo Car, but that can be played. I never remembered how I got the game but it was not from internet. Had some fun with it and wanted to put it on abandonia. Later, al archives I found on net were not cracked and couldn't be played. It runs but can't play it properly because of protection. I do remember seeing both English and japanese version, though.
Sounds like the task. Thank you, I'll check it!